Weekend Visitor List 12/16

Running list of official visits (this is not a final list)

4-star WR Jacob Copeland

4-star RB Jeremy Banks

4-star CB Olaijah Griffin (UCLA commit)

4-star DT Coynis Miller (Auburn commit)

4-star CB Jeremy Webb

3-star OL Jahmir Johnson

3-star OL Johncarlo Valentin

3-star TE Glenn Beal

3-star WR Jaron Woodyard (Nebraska commit)

3-star OT Dwayne Wallace

3-star ATH Marcus Murphy (Mississippi State commit)

3-star OL Ollie Lane (Tennessee commit)

3-star TE Jacob Warren (Tennessee commit)

-Simonton

What about Carvin and Taylor?

Carvin and Alontae Taylor will be in town unofficially. This is a list of official visitors only.

-Simonton

Reactions: 6 people
Any word on a QB visiting?

heard on the radio this morning, i think Callahan, that they were trying to see if they could get Shrout out here this weekend. no word on if it's happening or not.

Badara Traore (#1 JUCO OT) is visiting this weekend, committed to LSU on the 7th though. Teammates with Jeremy Webb and Johncarlo Valentin who are also visiting this weekend.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Austin Thomas yall

[twitter]https://mobile.twitter.com/MichaelWBratton/status/941459606496272384[/twitter]

Reactions: 4 people
There's more coming than on the posted lists as some are unofficial. Appears to be last minute push before EE. Dead period starts Sunday. I wouldn't mind getting some linemen signed especially offensive.

Dead period starts the 18th (Monday) correct? Getting all those boys to the UNC game Sunday when they’re going to checker TBA would be a great atmosphere. I remember having track and cross country recruits in town back in 08 when we played #1 Memphis ( and won). Even though that game was in Memphis, just watching the game with the recruits and the team got everyone so jacked, getting to see another team at the school excel at a high level as well.

Reactions: 3 people
Huge recruiting weekend for our Vols. Coach Pruitt is swinging for the fences this weekend. I love the way he works in recruiting. :dance2:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back