Weekend Visitor List 12/16

I know we have one coming for a visit this weekend. What about Tuttle. I hope I spell his name correct. His sister is on the dance team at UT. Does anyone know if anyone contacted him. If not, why not, if so, what is our chance of landing him. Somewhere we must get a better line of QB's.

Not good. Helton tried at USC, he wasn't interested. Doubt he'd be interested now. I'm sure they'll reach out, but I think our QB this class is on campus right now.

Not good. Helton tried at USC, he wasn't interested. Doubt he'd be interested now. I'm sure they'll reach out, but I think our QB this class is on campus right now.

QB JT Shrout is visiting. If he is fully healed from that injury he had in high school he could be a steal.

“Banks tells Austin he's on his way to Knoxville for the visit. Will follow up in the AM.

Copeland just confirmed to me that he is in Knoxville, Griffin's Twitter indicates he's in Knoxville.”

Hubbs

Reactions: 2 people
Chad Withrow, reported on Nashville sports radio, 104.5, tonight that Carvin did not make it to Knoxville this weekend. Withrow said that Carvin could not arrange transportation ("he didn't have a ride" were Withrow's exact words) from Memphis to Knoxville to attend. Transportation to a school for an OV is not part of the package? His Cordova HS teammate, Banks, flew into McGhee-Tyson and is on campus tonight. If this is so about Carvin, it is terrible news......we need him. Can anyone, knowledgably, expand on this?

Chad Withrow, reported on Nashville sports radio, 104.5, tonight that Carvin did not make it to Knoxville this weekend. Withrow said that Carvin could not arrange transportation ("he didn't have a ride" were Withrow's exact words) from Memphis to Knoxville to attend. Transportation to a school for an OV is not part of the package? His Cordova HS teammate, Banks, flew into McGhee-Tyson and is on campus tonight. If this is so about Carvin, it is terrible news......we need him. Can anyone, knowledgably, expand on this?

not an OV for Carvin

Reactions: 1 person

Carvin already took his OV to Knoxville on September 30th for the Georgia game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
“Banks tells Austin he's on his way to Knoxville for the visit. Will follow up in the AM.

Copeland just confirmed to me that he is in Knoxville, Griffin's Twitter indicates he's in Knoxville.”

Hubbs

Two YUUUUUGE recruits right there in Copeland and Griffin. Game changer types for sure. If we can somehow get those two and Isaac Taylor Stewart our athleticism is gonna make an enormous jump.

I would feel really good about our OL if we could flip the LSU OT whose name I’ll probably never learn as well as get Johncarlo Valentin to commit this weekend.

Carvin and others would be icing on the cake.

Question,is there going to be something on IT sports.com on early signing day to let us see who may be signing early to us?Like what had been on during the last few years on national signing day.

[twitter]https://twitter.com/dontsleeponj/status/941127571625852928[/twitter]

Visited today per 247. I hadn’t seen that mentioned before.

Is he really here or did 247 assume based on this tweet

Reactions: 3 people
Last edited:
JJ would be stupid to switch positions at this point. He's already shown CFL-caliber ability at WR. Switching back to DB is a pretty big risk.

fyp

I like Byrd. However, there is a mile long line of college WRs who have done more at this same point in their college career that did not get taken in the draft. He needs more highlights.

VN Store

Back