Warlick focused on team, not herself

one little "Free Kortney" post on that Positive lv forum and I got the shaft.

F em.

Hey gule...aka "All Things Kortney"! I have seen pics of her with her lower leg wrapped up and pushing around on one of those scooters that you rest your knee on to keep weight off your foot. What surgery did she have and how is she progressing?

Any other players have post season surgery?

Hey gule...aka "All Things Kortney"! I have seen pics of her with her lower leg wrapped up and pushing around on one of those scooters that you rest your knee on to keep weight off your foot. What surgery did she have and how is she progressing?

Any other players have post season surgery?

Where did you see these pics?

Reactions: 1 person
It was posted at the beginning of the season that Kourtney had plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis is serious. Whether or not that has any relation to the pictures posted on Snapchat, I don't know.

probably had the surgery to "tear" the tendon so that it will heal instead of remaining a problem.

Wifey had been scheduled to have her plantar tendon cut once when she was suffering with plantar fasciitis but lucky for her it tore naturally.

probably had the surgery to "tear" the tendon so that it will heal instead of remaining a problem.

Wifey had been scheduled to have her plantar tendon cut once when she was suffering with plantar fasciitis but lucky for her it tore naturally.

I thought Kort's tore during practice...

Yikes! The thought of it tearing hurts me for them!!!

I thought Kort's tore during practice...

Yikes! The thought of it tearing hurts me for them!!!

I remember something like that too. But I thought it was way early and she was fine now. Is her mom still posting here? Don't know if she can say anything now, but she did give us an update one time.

I remember something like that too. But I thought it was way early and she was fine now. Is her mom still posting here? Don't know if she can say anything now, but she did give us an update one time.

Have not seen her post since she gave that update.

VN Store

Back