• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

USC sanctions

You can't be serious. USC has repeatedly used underhanded methods to attract and reward their football players, and there are cold hard facts to support that. They didn't investigate this for FOUR YEARS for nothing. I'm finally glad the toothless NCAA used their power to do some good.

What hard facts?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Some devoted fans SC have:

OFFICIAL: "**** The NCAA" thread
This bull**** organization is run by a bunch of re-tards. Thanks for taking away the only good LA team worth watching (outside the Lakers).

I'll see all of you guys on this board in two years when it actually means something to watch USC football again.
He did nail the analysis of the 'AA.

Me too:

BBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHH

You can't be serious. USC has repeatedly used underhanded methods to attract and reward their football players, and there are cold hard facts to support that. They didn't investigate this for FOUR YEARS for nothing. I'm finally glad the toothless NCAA used their power to do some good.

What hard facts? And keep in mind I know about 10 big time players that have played at USC the last several years. Childhood friends.

I'd rather you simply fix yourself. The world is full up with idiots. We certainly don't need you producing more.

The syntax there was a little iffy, but I'll let you past. And I got good genes, and I'm a good looking guy so maybe it won't be such a bad thing when I produced about 20 children.

You can't be serious. USC has repeatedly used underhanded methods to attract and reward their football players. Those are facts. They didn't investigate this for FOUR YEARS for nothing. I'm finally glad the toothless NCAA used their power to do some good.

Yeah, I don't know where all of this defending of USC is coming from. Only thing I can think is the few closet kif homers still floating around. IMO, this is as bad as it gets in college football. Only thing that could make it worse would be a check drawn on Pete Carrols personal account or a USC account. But this way has the same results.

Personally, I think it feels pretty good to screw kif a little bit.

Two year ban from post-season
Loss of ten scholarships for three consecutive seasons
Forfeit of their 2004 National Championship winner( I guess Auburn will now claim it)

per the main Rivals board

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The way I understand it there won't be anybody that would claim that NC...May be wrong but I'm pretty sure that's what I heard.

BTW, couldn't have happened to a finer guy.

The syntax there was a little iffy, but I'll let you past. And I got good genes, and I'm a good looking guy so maybe it won't be such a bad thing when I produced about 20 children.
Classic. This post is a perfect example of both your gift for prose and your complete detachment from reality. It's the message board equivalent of a greatest hits album.

What hard facts? And keep in mind I know about 10 big time players that have played at USC the last several years. Childhood friends.

The NCAA just spent four years getting facts. Don't make stupid comments please.

Yeah, I don't know where all of this defending of USC is coming from. Only thing I can think is the few closet kif homers still floating around. IMO, this is as bad as it gets in college football. Only thing that could make it worse would be a check drawn on Pete Carrols personal account or a USC account. But this way has the same results.

I have no prob messing w kiff, but it's the kids on the team now that are suffering for no reason.

Most people on this board have no
clue what the NCAA investogstirs and staff are like. A bunch if Midwest mustached douchers.

Thank you. This news should feel great for any vols fan. That's why I posted it. Let's not turn this thread into an argument for a change. Everyone should just enjoy this for a minute.

Reggie Bush only started receiving benefits from Lake and Michaels after it became obvious he was going to be a top 10 pick. It's not like they gave him anything to go to SC. I love when people just lob out allegations with nothing to back them up. Here, I'll go with it. Dooley is probably a hardcore drunk who beats his wife and cheats on his taxes. Wait, this is kind of fun.

Mayo+Bush+4 years= too much press. It's all about the image not the facts. Regardless if you agree with the proposed punishment USC brought and kept bringing the spot light on themselves. Having O calling our recruits doesn't help that continued image they keep working so hard to make. Nor was picking up Ambles in a limo weeks after taking the gig. The later 2 happening while under investigation is not showing good constraints. If the limo incident is wrong I'll edit but I read it on here.

The NCAA just spent four years getting facts. Don't make stupid comments please.

Ha okay. I guarantee I know way more about recruiting processes than most on this board. My entire high school was big name schools at our house recruiing my brother.

Whooooaaaaaa, really? Nevermind then. That's all you had to say.

As for the facts, I'm sure you will be able to read them as soon as the NCAA releases their report.

Oh, and did I mention that my mother abandoned me in the bathrooms of Neyland Stadium and I was found by a young strapping man by the name of Phil Fulmer. He took me in as his own and I grew up around every TN football player since 1983. They were my childhood friends.

I feel bad for the kids on the team...(they had nothing to do with this)...however...having Garrett lied to Kiffin that nothing would happen to the program in the future and then this happens is just pure priceless :)

Classic. This post is a perfect example of both your gift for intelligence and your complete dominance of a poor guy like me. It's the message board equivalent of a greatest hits album.

Edited to reflect reality. See what I did there? Btw stick to the WWE thread. Reallllllllllllllllllllllll mature Hat, real mature.

It's also depressing you didn't realize the mistakes were on purpose. Oh's well.

I have no prob messing w kiff, but it's the kids on the team now that are suffering for no reason.

Most people on this board have no
clue what the NCAA investogstirs and staff are like. A bunch if Midwest mustached douchers.

So do you propose anything different? It's really ineffective to fine a cash cow. It's also ineffective to take away wins. The kids made their bed as well in signing with a school under investigation. Beauty of America is choice. The kids made their choice.

Whooooaaaaaa, really? Nevermind then. That's all you had to say.
As for the facts, I'm sure you will be able to read them as soon as the NCAA releases their Oh, and did I mention that my mother abandoned me in the bathrooms of Neyland Stadium and I was found by a young strapping man by the name of Phil Fulmer. He took me in as his own and I grew up around every TN football player since 1983. They were my childhood friends.

that sounds like a really fun childhood. U keep in touch w any of em?

VN Store

Back