USC sanctions

Why is it silly?? You yourself said other schools aren't clean. USC was probably the biggest cess pool in recruiting the past decade, yet they dominated because of it. Now, they are paying the price.

They dominated more or less due to location and tradition of that program. Like Hat said, there's crap that goes on at just about every major program. USC just happened to be the beneficiary of a great locale to boot.

Alright I'll be the one to do it, since that staff isn't here anymore...why isn't this in the "Around the NCAA" forum?

Reggie Bush only started receiving benefits from Lake and Michaels after it became obvious he was going to be a top 10 pick. It's not like they gave him anything to go to SC. I love when people just lob out allegations with nothing to back them up. Here, I'll go with it. Dooley is probably a hardcore drunk who beats his wife and cheats on his taxes. Wait, this is kind of fun.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

And your 100% sure that they didn't give him ANYTHING before he got there?? I don't believe that, especially considering who recruited him there.

They dominated more or less due to location and tradition of that program. Like Hat said, there's crap that goes on at just about every major program. USC just happened to be the beneficiary of a great locale to boot.

And a compliance office full of totally blind idiots.

Reggie Bush only started receiving benefits from Lake and Michaels after it became obvious he was going to be a top 10 pick. It's not like they gave him anything to go to SC. I love when people just lob out allegations with nothing to back them up. Here, I'll go with it. Dooley is probably a hardcore drunk who beats his wife and cheats on his taxes. Wait, this is kind of fun.

people don't realize USC doesn't need to cheat. They are being punished for bushs family being greedy. And to be honest I would argue 100% of college athletes break rules at some point.

It'll be nice to see Kiffin's reaction to this. Especially after promising recruits nothing would come of it. It couldn't have happened to a better guy.

Some devoted fans SC have:

OFFICIAL: "**** The NCAA" thread
This bull**** organization is run by a bunch of re-tards. Thanks for taking away the only good LA team worth watching (outside the Lakers).

I'll see all of you guys on this board in two years when it actually means something to watch USC football again.

Reggie Bush only started receiving benefits from Lake and Michaels after it became obvious he was going to be a top 10 pick. It's not like they gave him anything to go to SC. I love when people just lob out allegations with nothing to back them up. Here, I'll go with it. I am probably a hardcore drunk laywer who likes to play coach on a message board and cheats on his taxes. Wait, this is kind of fun.

fyp. yw.

Two year ban from post-season
Loss of ten scholarships for three consecutive seasons
Forfeit of their 2004 National Championship winner( I guess Auburn will now claim it)

per the main Rivals board

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This bull**** organization is run by a bunch of re-tards. Thanks for taking away the only good LA team worth watching (outside the Lakers).

I'll see all of you guys on this board in two years when it actually means something to watch USC football again.

Seems pretty fair-weather to me.

And your 100% sure that they didn't give him ANYTHING before he got there?? I don't believe that, especially considering who recruited him there.
I don't believe Dooley is anything other than a Saban plant sent here to destroy UT's program. I have just as much proof for that proposition as you do for yours.

Ok honeslty I don't see how this is karma for USC. Maybe for kiffin, but i don't think the punishment fits the crime.

You can't be serious. USC has repeatedly used underhanded methods to attract and reward their football players, and there are cold hard facts to support that. They didn't investigate this for FOUR YEARS for nothing. I'm finally glad the toothless NCAA used their power to do some good.

Seems pretty fair-weather to me.

usc? fair weather? certainly not.....

Sorry have to let this out:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

haha priceless.

VN Store

Back