UFC Thread

It’s McGregor. I’m not sure the exact reason but he’s a showman

This isn't been a showman, this is straight criminal and uncalled for. He's knocked out 2 fighters from fights they've trained and prepared for. Artem lost his fight because his own stupidity. A bunch of adults running around like teenagers.

Reactions: 1 person
This isn't been a showman, this is straight criminal and uncalled for. He's knocked out 2 fighters from fights they've trained and prepared for. Artem lost his fight because his own stupidity. A bunch of adults running around like teenagers.

No doubt. I don’t think McG knew it would cause injuries tho.

Ftr I’ve been away and haven’t kept up with the story that closely. I just chalk it up as Conor being Conor

No doubt. I don’t think McG knew it would cause injuries tho.

Ftr I’ve been away and haven’t kept up with the story that closely. I just chalk it up as Conor being Conor

He's done a lot of trash talking to stay relevant, but this is a new level of antics.

And now Max is out. Pettis who was supposed to be fighting Chiesa, will probably get pitted against Khabib now.

Yeah, no way I buy Rose vs. Joanna 2 with Kattar vs. Moicano as a Co-Main. It was a push for me anyway because the card seemed very topheavy.

Max on Twitter

. @TeamKhabib my brother I want to keep going but they are stopping me. Sorry to your team and the fans. You don’t deserve this. This is number one. Shout outs to you and @Showtimepettis . Give the fans what they deserve

Both Conor and Khabib look like *****es in all this. Khabib mobs Artem asking "where's Conor?" and then he won't get off the bus when Conor shows up. What a *****.

Reactions: 1 person
Both Conor and Khabib look like *****es in all this. Khabib mobs Artem asking "where's Conor?" and then he won't get off the bus when Conor shows up. What a *****.

Khabib confronted Artem after Artem and Co. talked crap. Conor responds by attacking a bus with other fighters. Don't see the comparison. Khabib was the smart one.

VN Store

Back