UFC Thread

Been doing some fantasy booking here. Creating a supercard that would shatter attendance and ppv buys.

Not gonna be a lot of title fights but maybe a few. They'll be some weight class crossovers.

Middleweight Title on the line. Romero vs Whittaker. Start the night off with a bang

Stay hyped because we have got the best pound for boxer in the world vs formerly THE BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD...
Floyd Mayweather vs CM Punk. If Punk wins, and he could definitely win, it would end any reason for Floyd and Conor to fight in the cage.

Then the UFC fan boys can get their panties out of a bunch because up next Lightweight Title on the line
Khabib vs Conor...boom

Daniel Cornier Vs Nygannou(sp)

Then the match I hope I get to see because Bones doesn't really have any competition
Brock Lesnar vs Johnny "Bones" Jones. I wouldn't be surpised if Jones won with german suplexing Brock on his head.

The first fight would be awesome.

The second could die in a fire. Replace with Stipe vs Cain (though IDK if Cain is close to coming back)

I suppose I am a fanboy because I want the champ to stop ducking Khabib and take his beating.

I think DC would beat Ngannou by dump and hump.

I could see Bones beating Brock similar to the way Reem did...howeva if they ever locked up Brock would smash him viscously on top of his head.

I figured the UFC fan boys panties would be in a uproar over having a pro wrestler vs pro boxer in the UFC.

I hated to leave Stipe out because he could possibly beat the **** out of DC, and Stipe is my current favorite fighter. I was just drawing a blank on who he could face. I thnk Cain is injured, not sure tho.

Khabib always gets hit quite a bit even tho it doesn't seem to bother him, that could be a problem vs Conor

Who is in an uproar? I just don't like clown show fights. Wouldn't a UFC fanboy be pro whatever UFC does? Maybe you just think saying fanboys and panties together is a clever dig, if so carry on.

CMG would have a punchers chance, but if he doesn't KO him eventually Khabib will get his hands on him and then it's death by grizzly bear attack.

Who is in an uproar? I just don't like clown show fights. Wouldn't a UFC fanboy be pro whatever UFC does? Maybe you just think saying fanboys and panties together is a clever dig, if so carry on.

CMG would have a punchers chance, but if he doesn't KO him eventually Khabib will get his hands on him and then it's death by grizzly bear attack.

I should probably have said UFC purists instead of fanboys.

CMG may not be as driven now that he's rich as ****, but he does have the best takedown defense Khabib has faced. imo

I should probably have said UFC purists instead of fanboys.

CMG may not be as driven now that he's rich as ****, but he does have the best takedown defense Khabib has faced. imo

Or old grouchy ass dudes. Lol

True, but he has never faced a dude like Khabib and Mendez was beating him till he gassed. I just hope we see it eventually.

Reactions: 1 person
29540975_10155269406231643_45219081425390181_n.jpg

If Holloway won, the McG rematch would definitely happen this year. A win over Khabib could be worth $5M to Holloway. Would be nice, but doesn't seem likely at all.

Props to Max for taking the fight, kids got stones. That being said, 6 days notice against Khabib probably results in death.

Chiesa's face got cut up from glass, but it's unclear whether or not that will prevent him from fighting Pettis. He can't catch a break.

Dana was wrong about the warrant (but there may end up being one). Lobov's fight with Caceres got canceled.

This is like history repeating itself for Rose. She is susceptible to distractions, and there was all kinds of craziness in NY the last time she fought JJ. IIRC, there was like a robbery that happened right in front of her. Something like that.

stream? Some buddies of mine and I are going to watch this weekend. Trying to figure out if we want to stream or go out

Sometimes I stream it on PC, sometimes the bar, or I go to my buddy's in south Chandler. South Chandler is so far, tho. We got family in town this weekend, tho. Not even sure I'll be able to watch.

Sometimes I stream it on PC, sometimes the bar, or I go to my buddy's in south Chandler. South Chandler is so far, tho. We got family in town this weekend, tho. Not even sure I'll be able to watch.
I just saw film of some idiot throwing stuff at a bus. He is some kind of fighter apparently? Who is he, and why did he do it?

VN Store

Back