UFC Thread

Intent doesn't matter. It's not a murder trial, it's a competition. It's like saying somebody didn't intend to hit a foul ball, so it's fair.

No, it's nothing like that. It's more like a WR catching a pass across the middle and as the DB goes for the hit and the PBU, the WR puts his head down and the DB hits him helmet to helmet. But, rules are rules and Stephens attempted and partiality landed 3 illegal blows to a hurt opponent, so a NC would have probably been the right call. Imo, the stoppage win for Stephens was justified, but u are right, there is no way to know if Emmitt was finished or if the illegal blows finished it.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah it sucks for both of them to be honest. Stephens was probably getting the finish regardless. Emmet probably feels a bit bad because he got with some questionable shots and on top of that got his orbital broken.

Damn, Stephens has been fighting since he was 18. He's only 31, but 41 fights is a lot (only been knocked out once, but he's a brawler). You wonder how long a guy like that can keep going.

He's been crushing people lately. His record isn't all that great, but he's fought really tough opponents for the last 4 years.

I know who he is, the real hardest hitting 145'er when he knocks people out they don't ****ing move.

Last edited:
Damn, Stephens has been fighting since he was 18. He's only 31, but 41 fights is a lot (only been knocked out once, but he's a brawler). You wonder how long a guy like that can keep going.

YouTube his fight vs Sam Stout, it was good as **** from what I remember.

Edgar is favored -165, but I think Ortega takes this one. I think Edgar is probably still the better all around fighter, but Ortega might be the best FW talent ever, and he's a bad matchup for Frankie. Ortega is not all that battle tested, tho.

Cyborg is -1650.

Edgar is favored -165, but I think Ortega takes this one. I think Edgar is probably still the better all around fighter, but Ortega might be the best FW talent ever, and he's a bad matchup for Frankie. Ortega is not all that battle tested, tho.

Cyborg is -1650.

Frankie shouldn't be able to ground and pound Ortega like he's done to others. Ortega does get hit though, although I'm not sure Frankie can crack that chin. For some reason I think Ortega will finish Frankie via strikes. I almost think the bjj of Ortega will cancel Frankies wrestling and we will see them stand and throw hands. Frankies chin is finally gonna give in.

Cyborg will eat that Russian chick.

222 is a meh card to me though. Wish we saw Max on it.

Andre Soukhamthath with an all-time idiotic 3rd round. The dude can't stand up and Andre keeps taking it to the ground.

For some reason I think Ortega will finish Frankie via strikes. I almost think the bjj of Ortega will cancel Frankies wrestling and we will see them stand and throw hands. Frankies chin is finally gonna give in.

They call me mystic cat...i predict these things

-The Notorious Senor Gato

Been doing some fantasy booking here. Creating a supercard that would shatter attendance and ppv buys.

Not gonna be a lot of title fights but maybe a few. They'll be some weight class crossovers.

Middleweight Title on the line. Romero vs Whittaker. Start the night off with a bang

Stay hyped because we have got the best pound for boxer in the world vs formerly THE BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD...
Floyd Mayweather vs CM Punk. If Punk wins, and he could definitely win, it would end any reason for Floyd and Conor to fight in the cage.

Then the UFC fan boys can get their panties out of a bunch because up next Lightweight Title on the line
Khabib vs Conor...boom

Daniel Cornier Vs Nygannou(sp)

Then the match I hope I get to see because Bones doesn't really have any competition
Brock Lesnar vs Johnny "Bones" Jones. I wouldn't be surpised if Jones won with german suplexing Brock on his head.

VN Store

Back