UFC Thread

meh conor is the bread winner for UFC and its relevancy

I think they could work something out. Suspend him a year and recoup their money by getting a 3-fight deal with favorable terms. Something like that would more than make whatever they lost back. They'd only sue him if the relationship is over.

30262153_1662636673827972_7096333996551831552_n.jpg

I think they could work something out. Suspend him a year and recoup their money by getting a 3-fight deal with favorable terms. Something like that would more than make whatever they lost back. They'd only sue him if the relationship is over.

I can't imagine they suspend him more than 6 months or so. I'm sure financially it will hit him hard along with community service, but I think the UFC will do what they can to get him back in the cage at the end of the year against Khabib (as long as he wins).

I can't imagine they suspend him more than 6 months or so. I'm sure financially it will hit him hard along with community service, but I think the UFC will do what they can to get him back in the cage at the end of the year against Khabib (as long as he wins).

Conor has no financial worries

Conor has no financial worries

Oh, I don't mean it will affect him that much, but that the punishment will be financial more than anything instead of something else. It would probably be a lot to almost anyone, although Conor has so much money from the Floyd fight, it won't make a dent.

Khabib looked atrocious tonight after round two. Got caught up trying to prove he is good on the feet. He didn't respect Iaquinta at all.

Can't wait to hear Joanna's excuses this time.

I think Rose is a little too off in the head to be scared of JJ like pretty much every other girl. JJ beat most girls before the fight started, by just being uber aggressive and super AGRO all the time. Rose just looks at her like she's an idiot, and really gives no ****s.

VN Store

Back