Trump is a child

If you (Not you personally, but you in a broad sense) just simply think America can do better there is no point in disrespecting America.

They are protesting peacecably (I'm speaking of the people kneeling, not the BLM/Antifa goons). No one is hurt or has their lives or property threatened by someone simply taking a knee during the national anthem.

You people need to really get a grip. Our govt pizzes on our civil liberties everyday (both repubs and dems) and you sheep say nothing when your party is doing the dirty work. So why get your panties in a knot over this?

I agree Rasputin, the players can protest and the fan can stop watching. the players sitting isn't going keep Chicago and Memphis blacks from killing each other. However, the fans stop watching will hurt the dollar.

one would think the Marxist would be happy on seeing rich companies' loose revenue due to low rating. of course Trump's comments will probably help this weekend.

They are protesting peacecably (I'm speaking of the people kneeling, not the BLM/Antifa goons). No one is hurt or has their lives or property threatened by someone simply taking a knee during the national anthem.

You people need to really get a grip. Our govt pizzes on our civil liberties everyday (both repubs and dems) and you sheep say nothing when your party is doing the dirty work. So why get your panties in a knot over this?

They are doing it on their employer's time, and if the ratings are an indication of how American's feel about it, then it is obviously unwanted.

It being peaceful is irrelevant. No one wants this stuff brought into to sports. Especially when it is misguided. Funny things is these guys don't even know what they are "protesting," and even funnier, he majority of them say they don't vote.

So......

You know I have voted both parties and I voted Trump this time. But you know, back when Obama ran I recall one of my sons saying "If he losses he would go down swinging". Obviously I'm not racist nor do I think and hope Trump isn't. That said, he always crosses the line on twitter acting like a child. Brady didn't go he should have called him out. I don't blame people for being upset. He needs to have his twitter account disconnected. The one thing I will say, is late night show host keep him fired up. Not the athletes. My uncle died age 24 keeping the Nazis out of America. tbh. So I feel it's very disrespectful to not stand for the flag. Get you a gun, and go fight for this country then tell me you wanna take a knee. I do agree Trump has a big mouth and gets carried away. He needs to learn to measure his words and not just blurt something out that made him upset, sounding like a spoiled brat.

No one is arresting them. No one is taking away their freedoms. Kneeling is peaceful, no argument there. They're protesting by disrespecting the country. Why is it surprising to some people that people don't respect that?

Why and what would you suggest?

I think it's pissing a lot of fans off.... when they tune in to watch football they don't want to see some political protest garbage... it's their time to forget about that stuff and watch a game.... throw in the fact that so many find it disrespectful to veterans and the country that it's not getting the desired effect.

My only suggestion would be to keep the politics out of the game.

They are doing it on their employer's time, and if the ratings are an indication of how American's feel about it, then it is obviously unwanted.

It being peaceful is irrelevant. No one wants this stuff brought into to sports. Especially when it is misguided. Funny things is these guys don't even know what they are "protesting," and even funnier, he majority of them say they don't vote.

So......

Great post and 100% accurate. You know what gets me? Keapernick started this crap. But he only started it when his career tanked.

You know I have voted both parties and I voted Trump this time. But you know, back when Obama ran I recall one of my sons saying "If he losses he would go down swinging". Obviously I'm not racist nor do I think and hope Trump isn't. That said, he always crosses the line on twitter acting like a child. Brady didn't go he should have called him out. I don't blame people for being upset. He needs to have his twitter account disconnected. The one thing I will say, is late night show host keep him fired up. Not the athletes. My uncle died age 24 keeping the Nazis out of America. tbh. So I feel it's very disrespectful to not stand for the flag. Get you a gun, and go fight for this country then tell me you wanna take a knee. I do agree Trump has a big mouth and gets carried away. He needs to learn to measure his words and not just blurt something out that made him upset, sounding like a spoiled brat.

Bro..its 2017. If you have to say you arent racist..you're racist..

Love,

Democrats.

If these players put the money where your mouths were they would stop accepting salaries funded by White people. But yeah, that ain't going to happen. This is all for show. Attention whoring.

What division? More Whites are killed by cops than blacks. Fact. Blacks kill more blacks than Whites do. Fact.

Some people are more concerned at pointing fingers to escape responsibility than addressing the issue. Fact.

No, it's about a marxist party constantly trying keep this country divided by race,etc... it's easier the make our fed more powerful. Obama is the one who fought cops and sent his marxist doj to attack cops and to support protesters no matter what the facts were. They had a media that also towed Obama's narrative. He's done more damage to race relations than anyone has

Nine months in and zero accomplishments. All he’s done is whine, bully, criticize and run his well oiled mouth. You know, just the kind of things his base laps up like dogs eating vomit.

I'd rather a POTUS have zero accomplishments than one that accomplished the biggest boondoggle of the American people in history.

No, it's about a marxist party constantly trying keep this country divided by race,etc... it's easier the make our fed more powerful. Obama is the one who fought cops and sent his marxist doj to attack cops and to support protesters no matter what the facts were. They had a media that also towed Obama's narrative. He's done more damage to race relations than anyone has

are trigger happy and have shot and killed a lot of people needlessly--but is wrong to protest that? Not hardly. Calling attention to the many poor decisions by police will save lines down the line. Several NFL owners have already spoken out in defense of the players--and the NFL Commissioner has disputed the remarks of our blockhead/hothead president. But we have to remember, he was speaking in Alabama, where a man named Luther is competing against a religious freak who's twice been suspended from the Alabama Supreme Court for inappropriate conduct.

are trigger happy and have shot and killed a lot of people needlessly--but is wrong to protest that? Not hardly. Calling attention to the many poor decisions by police will save lines down the line. Several NFL owners have already spoken out in defense of the players--and the NFL Commissioner has disputed the remarks of our blockhead/hothead president. But we have to remember, he was speaking in Alabama, where a man named Luther is competing against a religious freak who's twice been suspended from the Alabama Supreme Court for inappropriate conduct.

And the NFL ratings will continue to decline.

You would think that liberals would start to see the correlation between their distorted views and how it causss a decline in support. Whether it be NFL ratings, ESPN viewership, or elections.

Keep it up guys. You're on fire.

A lot? Needlessly? Define a "lot".

are trigger happy and have shot and killed a lot of people needlessly--but is wrong to protest that? Calling attention to the many poor decisions by police will save lines down the line. Several NFL owners have already spoken out in defense of the players--and the NFL Commissioner has disputed the remarks of our blockhead/hothead president. But we have to remember, he was speaking in Alabama, where a man named Luther is competing against a religious freak who's twice been suspended from the Alabama Supreme Court for inappropriate conduct.

Please explain how he is racist.

He's been illustrated with a white clan hood on several magazine covers. One was 'Blowhard' by David Plunkert(sp?) on the cover of The New Yorker, where he was on a small sailboat blowing a clan hood sail. Not a peep from him. Jemele Hill calls him a white supremacists on her Twitter, he goes off and calls for her to be fired.

After the white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, he was very careful to point out how out of all Confederate and Nazi flag wavers, that there were many good people there. But calls black athletes kneeling during the anthem, sons of *****es who should be fired.

He's not come out and dropped an N bomb or called for a master race, but you don't need a pencil to connect the dots in what, seemingly, really triggers him.

VN Store

Back