Trump is a child

Once you wade into politics you are not free from criticism either. I have no problem with the protests but they have to know once they make a statement people have a right to respond.

The best And most effective thing we could do is just ignore them.

Reactions: 1 person
This whole kneeling thing is not about making anything better. We all know what its about and those who are doing ut deserve to be called out for it.

I don't disagree that you have a significant number that don't care about the police shooting issue. But you do have a few sheep that have been caught up in the propaganda.

So anyone that kneels hates America? Or is that just hyperbole?

Maybe they think America could do (and be) better?
No. Thats why I said sub 90 IQ. That plays a large part into the kneeling because they their brains have a hard time doing any actual critical thinking on a normal scale.

I love how Demotards are getting their cuck panties in a twist over the consequences of someone exercising free speech. Consequences..a concept the left has failed to comprehend.

Like Trump, you are entitled to your opinion.

Are your arms getting tired from trying to carry trumpo the clowns water week after week after week.

What a bozo. Today he's slap fighting with the the DPRK after being called a "dotard." LOL At this point it's not even ironic that he keeps getting punked on the same issues he criticized his predecessors for. It's not even ironic anymore, it's expected.

I can kind of see why he'd want to change the narritive to twitter fighting with the GS Warriors. All this while his second chance at getting Obamacare repealed is on life support.

Good thing his base is so easily distracted.

Are your arms getting tired from trying to carry trumpo the clowns water week after week after week.

What a bozo. Today he's slap fighting with the the DPRK after being called a "dotard." LOL At this point it's not even ironic that he keeps getting punked on the same issues he criticized his predecessors for. It's not even ironic anymore, it's expected.

I can kind of see why he'd want to change the narritive to twitter fighting with the GS Warriors. All this while his second chance at getting Obamacare repealed is on life support.

Good thing his base is so easily distracted.

Or are you easily distracted?

I love how Demotards are getting their cuck panties in a twist over the consequences of someone exercising free speech. Consequences..a concept the left has failed to comprehend.

No one is losing there mind, despite your assertion. It's just that rational, civilized people are tired of the president acting like a toddler.

The irony is that private citizens continued to be called on to be fired for criticizing the president. The first amendment was designed to protect citizens for criticizing the government.

It's telling you see the presidents attacks as acceptable.

Reactions: 2 people
So anyone that kneels hates America? Or is that just hyperbole?

Maybe they think America could do (and be) better?

If you (Not you personally, but you in a broad sense) just simply think America can do better there is no point in disrespecting America.

He's literally the most self absorbed, thin skinned human I've ever encountered. They weren't coming, he knew this, so he tries desperately to make it look like it's his decision.

The only president in history to require a safe space.

Reactions: 2 people
He's literally the most self absorbed, thin skinned human I've ever encountered. They weren't coming, he knew this, so he tries desperately to make it look like it's his decision.

The only president in history to require a safe space.

In all seriousness it's the Warriors who neededa safe space from the White House. They had *****ed out, Trump got butthurt over it.

You need a safe space from Donald Trump. Safe spaces are a liberal thing. Lol

In all seriousness it's the Warriors who neededa safe space from the White House. They had *****ed out, Trump got butthurt over it.

No they aren't. Hence why people like you crying over athletes kneeling during the anthem

"Trump is so bored by the quotidian demands of his surprisingly 'complicated' job, which requires guiding policy through a complex political process, that he uses his position to instead harass Americans on the internet."

You're either really dumb or.....idk. Trump obviously needs a safe space. He lashes out at anyone who disagrees with him like a 10 yr old child. Its a sad day when the POTUS is criticizing NFL players for exercising their constitutional rights. Espcially calling them "sons of *****es."

Seriously? What the hell kind of President says that. What an embarassment. He is dividing the country even further. He's the farthest thing from a leader theres ever been

VN Store

Back