Trump is a child

No they aren't. Hence why people like you crying over athletes kneeling during the anthem

Oh, yes they are. Lol.

Players can disrespect the country that affords them the opportunity to make millions for playing a sport all they want without getting imprisoned. I can accurately refer to them as ignorant *******s all I want without getting imprisoned.

It's freedom, have a taste sometime.

You're either really dumb or.....idk. Trump obviously needs a safe space. He lashes out at anyone who disagrees with him like a 10 yr old child. Its a sad day when the POTUS is criticizing NFL players for exercising their constitutional rights. Espcially calling them "sons of *****es."

Seriously? What the hell kind of President says that. What an embarassment. He is dividing the country even further. He's the farthest thing from a leader theres ever been

Trump is an idiot.

The athletes disrespecting their country are idiots.

The athletes are doing their part to divide.

They're all idiots. Just like you.

Oh, yes they are. Lol.

Players can disrespect the country that affords them the opportunity to make millions for playing a sport all they want without getting imprisoned. I can accurately refer to them as ignorant *******s all I want without getting imprisoned.

It's freedom, have a taste sometime.
What upsets you so much about people peacefully protesting that you have to resort to name calling like a child? Grow up and get over yourself.

Trump is an idiot.

The athletes disrespecting their country are idiots.

The athletes are doing their part to divide.

They're all idiots. Just like you.
The althetes are doing their part to divide? THEY ARE PROTESTING THE DIVISION. Good lord.

The althetes are doing their part to divide? THEY ARE PROTESTING THE DIVISION. Good lord.

What division? I don't think they really know what they are protesting?

One poster said police brutality against blacks but that is a false narrative. So what do you think they are protesting?

What upsets you so much about people peacefully protesting that you have to resort to name calling like a child? Grow up and get over yourself.

Disrespecting their own country is ridiculously distasteful. They're douchebags. I tell it how it is. It's not my fault you can't handle it.

No one is losing there mind, despite your assertion. It's just that rational, civilized people are tired of the president acting like a toddler.

The irony is that private citizens continued to be called on to be fired for criticizing the president. The first amendment was designed to protect citizens for criticizing the government.

It's telling you see the presidents attacks as acceptable.

If thats what you believe you might be insane. Just saying..maybe your mailbox is made of uranium...might wanna scoot away..

What division? More Whites are killed by cops than blacks. Fact. Blacks kill more blacks than Whites do. Fact.

Some people are more concerned at pointing fingers to escape responsibility than addressing the issue. Fact.

The best And most effective thing we could do is just ignore them.

Easier said than done when the media gives them so much attention.
I dunno. If the ESPN losing subscribers thread is any indication of 'truth' I would say that ignoring them is working. I know I certainly don't watch nor give them any credence.

They've got every right to protest jittery, trigger happy cops who have a persistent habit of shooting unarmed black men.

http://deadspin.com/donald-trump-co...ource=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

"Don't want to come to my birthday? Well, you're not invited."

http://deadspin.com/trump-says-nfl-owners-should-fire-son-of-a-*****-anth-1818680645

Black athletes protesting are "sons of *****es", yet white supremacists are "some good people"

This is who you people elected.

you're posts are why our education system sucks. uninformed, ignorant, no facts. really? millionaires protesting the flag because a few black males decided to fight cops or resist arrest, so it's the cops fault. man you're ignorant.

you Marxist only believe one group can protest and if some one calls them on their BS, then you cry a liberal witch.

He's literally the most self absorbed, thin skinned human I've ever encountered. They weren't coming, he knew this, so he tries desperately to make it look like it's his decision.

The only president in history to require a safe space.

He was just talking smack and it cracked me up.... I know it sure bothered a lot of people

They've got every right to protest jittery, trigger happy cops who have a persistent habit of shooting unarmed black men.

really? are you competing for the most stupid and ignorant posts on this thread? you should change your name to highchair

you're posts are why our education system sucks. uninformed, ignorant, no facts. really? millionaires protesting the flag because a few black males decided to fight cops or resist arrest, so it's the cops fault. man you're ignorant.

you Marxist only believe one group can protest and if some one calls them on their BS, then you cry a liberal witch.

"like" :loco:

What about all the black guys killing other black guys? No one ever seems to give a **** about this.

it doesn't fit their pro-Marxist, anti-American agenda. that's why they don't care, same reason they want black unborn babies aborted. they don't care about the black community. highchair and Sammy's party is the racist party.

VN Store

Back