Trump is a child

Your evidence is underwhelming. People know Jemele Hill and ESPN being liberal is a popular topic. I don't know the other guy, and we all know the target aufience of the New Yorker.

What division? I don't think they really know what they are protesting?

One poster said police brutality against blacks but that is a false narrative. So what do you think they are protesting?

Wtf is a false narrative?

He's been illustrated with a white clan hood on several magazine covers. One was 'Blowhard' by David Plunkert(sp?) on the cover of The New Yorker, where he was on a small sailboat blowing a clan hood sail. Not a peep from him. Jemele Hill calls him a white supremacists on her Twitter, he goes off and calls for her to be fired.

After the white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, he was very careful to point out how out of all Confederate and Nazi flag wavers, that there were many good people there. But calls black athletes kneeling during the anthem, sons of *****es who should be fired.

He's not come out and dropped an N bomb or called for a master race, but you don't need a pencil to connect the dots in what, seemingly, really triggers him.

Dude that's a hell of a stretch.

He's been illustrated with a white clan hood on several magazine covers. One was 'Blowhard' by David Plunkert(sp?) on the cover of The New Yorker, where he was on a small sailboat blowing a clan hood sail. Not a peep from him. Jemele Hill calls him a white supremacists on her Twitter, he goes off and calls for her to be fired.

After the white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, he was very careful to point out how out of all Confederate and Nazi flag wavers, that there were many good people there. But calls black athletes kneeling during the anthem, sons of *****es who should be fired.

He's not come out and dropped an N bomb or called for a master race, but you don't need a pencil to connect the dots in what, seemingly, really triggers him.

So no actual proof of racism? Gotcha.

I wish only the white players would kneel. trump would be so confused he'd have to fire somebody.

Funny how everyone ignores the whites who are killed by blacks. It only matters because black people are doing it.

You millenial liberals have created a society of immature ****tards. Congrats.

Reactions: 1 person
Dude that's a hell of a stretch.

I think it's a hell of a stretch to call an athlete kneeling a son of a ***** that should be fired, after defending people marching with torches under the flags of twice failed ideologies some good people. I guess we'll have agree to disagree.

Funny how everyone ignores the whites who are killed by blacks. It only matters because black people are doing it.

You millenial liberals have created a society of immature ****tards. Congrats.

What blacks are killimg whites and getting away with it? OJ? America freaked the **** out, so....

Wtf is a false narrative?

That blacks are targeted and more often killed by police as opposed to other races.

Blacks make up roughly 13% of the population And commit over 50% of all murders and 70% of violent crimes.

Whites are killed by police in higher numbers than blacks, despite the fact it's statistical more probable that police would have a violent encounter with a black man.

I can't even dignify this with a response.

I think it's a hell of a stretch to call an athlete kneeling a son of a ***** that should be fired, after defending people marching with torches under the flags of twice failed ideologies some good people. I guess we'll have agree to disagree.

Context is your friend.

He wasn't defending people marching with torches and confederate flags. He was defending the normal people there, and there were many of them.

How exactly did he defend the torch bearers again? I think I missed that one.

Context is your friend.

I agree. One comment was made at yet another campaign rally in front of a bunch of Bammers to get them enthusiastic. The other was made after a tragedy occurred at a white nationalist rally that started with some of the people with torches walking through the city chanting 'Jews will not replace us', and ended with a protester being run down with a car.

It's not that I disagree with his comments, I just think they were backwards in regards to when they should've been said.

Reactions: 1 person
Its very rare the National Anthem is even shown on NFL games on TV -- its the liberal media bringing it up every week

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back