Trump: Hey where's my kudos?

Now the Whiner-In-Chief is saying he should have left them in jail, apparently he didn't get the credit he felt he deserved so he decided to take his ball and go home like a juvenile.
His little feelings got hurt again, he's an over-sensitive little pansy boy that continues to disgrace the office.

Reactions: 2 people
Now the Whiner-In-Chief is saying he should have left them in jail, apparently he didn't get the credit he felt he deserved so he decided to take his ball and go home like a juvenile.
His little feelings got hurt again, he's an over-sensitive little pansy boy that continues to disgrace the office.
yawn.....plus, he should have let them rot in jail.

Reactions: 3 people
I just knew you would like to see 'em.

Is that a gay joke? Pitiful but expected from you. Party before Country for you, nice job, that makes you unpatriotic, un-American, and just plain ignorant. What else you got? It's painfully obvious your feelings got hurt just like little boy Trump's.

Reactions: 1 person
Is that a gay joke? Pitiful but expected from you. Party before Country for you, nice job, that makes you unpatriotic, un-American, and just plain ignorant. What else you got? It's painfully obvious your feelings got hurt just like little boy Trump's.
Huhuhuhuhuh............huhuhuhuh. Go suck an egg rib boy.

He's pissed because he expected a parade of goose stepping soldiers, marching bands and girls throwing flowers at him. Poor little Donnie got his feelings hurt.

He's pissed because he expected a parade of goose stepping soldiers, marching bands and girls throwing flowers at him. Poor little Donnie got his feelings hurt.

Are you going to complain when the next batch of idiots gets arrested in a foreign country and nothing happens to get them released?
Personally I don't care one way or the other. I've been to and have lived in foreign countries and I have made it a point to always respect their culture.
Americans seem to live an entitled life that they think carries over to another country. Get arrested in another country, good luck.

Can both sides be wrong in this situation?

Trump for going to Twitter and venting and LaVar Ball for not having the common courtesy to be the bigger man and give thanks (this is the week for that kind of stuff) to not just Trump, but to all parties involved for bringing his son home.

They're very lucky to have been let out. The Chinese don't **** around.

These Dims are pissed that he negotiated the release of 3 black Americans. They were hoping he wouldnÂ’t do anything so they could use the RACIST card. ItÂ’s true, they have a past of pulling the race card.

These Dims are pissed that he negotiated the release of 3 black Americans. They were hoping he wouldnÂ’t do anything so they could use the RACIST card. ItÂ’s true, they have a past of pulling the race card.

The white supremacist wants them in AMERICAN jails. 🇺🇸

as opposed to Obama. If he did what Trump did you better believe it would be talked about for a long time in the media.

I'm not ashamed of Trump, I'm tired of political correctness and being told what I should accept etc.

of all those people who've said over the years that one should be CIVIL and HONEST; RESPECTFUL of others; MATURE; EMPATHETIC...All those values that YOUR PARENTS and every other adult in your life tried to instill in you. What were they--liberals! Ha, your comment is funny.

If EVER there were a guy who defined the word "douche," it's Trump. Except is should be "massive douche," or "ginormous douche." Just "douche" is a bit above him.

of all those people who've said over the years that one should be CIVIL and HONEST; RESPECTFUL of others; MATURE; EMPATHETIC...All those values that YOUR PARENTS and every other adult in your life tried to instill in you. What were they--liberals! Ha, your comment is funny.

If EVER there were a guy who defined the word "douche," it's Trump. Except is should be "massive douche," or "ginormous douche." Just "douche" is a bit above him.

Yes that title is reserved just for you.

Yeah, it's pretty sad. Trump needs praise to feed his ego, his insecurities consume him. He's melting down for all the world to see. Whatever modicum of dignity he had before the election has now disappeared.

Trump for going to Twitter and venting and LaVar Ball for not having the common courtesy to be the bigger man and give thanks (this is the week for that kind of stuff) to not just Trump, but to all parties involved for bringing his son home.

You're kidding me right? Get a freakin' clue, it was shoplifting! You Trumpsters are one nutty bunch.

You're kidding me right? Get a freakin' clue, it was shoplifting! You Trumpsters are one nutty bunch.

Shoplifting in China. A country where they sentence people to death for white collar crimes. You get a ****ing clue. Smh

Shoplifting in China. A country where they sentence people to death for white collar crimes. You get a ****ing clue. Smh

Yep, shoplifting Einstein. Once again, the Trumpsters show their ignorance. How's that currency manipulator stuff coming? How about the human rights violations by China? Nope, Trump is mum on those things, he's a coward but you go ahead and crow about the shoplifting. Fool. Just like Trump, lots of tough talk but all wussiness in the end.

Last edited:
Yep, shoplifting Einstein. Once again, the Trumpsters show their ignorance. How's that currency manipulator stuff coming? How about the human rights violations by China? Nope, Trump is mum on those things, he's a coward but you go ahead and crow about the shoplifting. Fool. Just like Trump, lots of tough talk but all wussiness in the end.

Are you a Communist?

Agree.

But we know what Ball is all about. Trump... well, maybe him too.

VN Store

Back