Trump: Hey where's my kudos?

It's not about being happy. He did something nice and then he politicized it and did something that seems beneath an adult, especially one holding the office of the presidency.

Once he politicized it, it's fair game no matter how much you wanna cry about it.

You’ll want to look in the mirror with that whole crying about it thing. There’s a lot of crying itt and you’re a big part of it. Lol

Reactions: 2 people
You’ll want to look in the mirror with that whole crying about it thing. There’s a lot of crying itt and you’re a big part of it. Lol

I bet he loved to hear them say "thank you". It probably meant the world to him. He literally cried on Twitter angling for these thank you's. Now idiots nationwide are compelled to defend his wailing and gnashing of teeth. The funny thing is, he probably laughs at y'all, too.

Reactions: 4 people
I bet he loved to hear them say "thank you". It probably meant the world to him. He literally cried on Twitter angling for these thank you's. Now idiots nationwide are compelled to defend his wailing and gnashing of teeth. The funny thing is, he probably laughs at y'all, too.

Oh, what he posted on Twitter was stupid. A president shouldn’t be crying about things like that. No defense there.

What you fail to realize, because you’re that dumb, is that every time he acts like he’s 14, you come on here and act like you’re 9. That pleases me.

Reactions: 3 people
Oh, what he posted on Twitter was stupid. A president shouldn’t be crying about things like that. No defense there.

What you fail to realize, because you’re that dumb, is that every time he acts like he’s 14, you come on here and act like you’re 9. That pleases me.

So essentially you're saying you get off when you agree with 9 YO's? You are one weird cat.

Reactions: 4 people
There’s 3 families that probably voted for Hillary that will more likely vote for Trump next time. I know that triggers some of you.

Reactions: 1 person
Some people are easily amused...it's not meant to be a joke. It's not even a troll job. It's a plea for attention. So, I guess it is kind of funny.

Yes I am easily amused when my portfolio is up 25%, the Jobs market is firing on all cylinders and clowns get salty over a tweet

It's not about being happy. He did something nice and then he politicized it and did something that seems beneath an adult, especially one holding the office of the presidency.

Once he politicized it, it's fair game no matter how much you wanna cry about it.

According to who? You? Or are you trying to compare what Trump did to others who have occupied the presidency?

They wouldn't have thanked him, had he not shamed them.

Say you are right, does this even matter? Who are the 18 YO troublemakers and who is the guy holding the most distinguished office in the nation?

How dumb is Trump to set himself up to get punked so bad?

Say you are right, does this even matter? Who are the 18 YO troublemakers and who is the guy holding the most distinguished office in the nation?

How dumb is Trump to set himself up to get punked so bad?

He's trolling over sensitive poons such as yourself

Huff is a Trump hater. He's heading toward LG, Outer Lips, and Lekunt territory.

Oh no, not a "Trump hater". What a tertible label!

I've hated every president since I started paying attention in the 90's. Time to realize they are all dog****, even beloved Trump.

Reactions: 3 people
Plot twist, the kids did thank him. Now he really looks like a ****ing idiot.

UCLA Bruins players suspended indefinitely after China shoplifting incident

They DID thank him! Damn he got played!

utgan3A.gif

Last edited:
Oh no, not a "Trump hater". What a tertible label!

I've hated every president since I started paying attention in the 90's. Time to realize they are all dog****, even beloved Trump.

I don’t recall you ever mocking Obama nor Hillary.

I don’t recall you ever mocking Obama nor Hillary.

Hillary wasn't president...I attacked both of them with frequency. Just last week I made a comment about Obama bombing Doctors Without Borders. You remember what you want to remember.

I literally just called Obama dog****. What more do you want?

Hillary wasn't president...I attacked both of them with frequency. Just last week I made a comment about Obama bombing Doctors Without Borders. You remember what you want to remember.

We want you to say JFK was a womanizing cheater, and that he stole the 1960 election from Nixon..

I want a coach who knows what the crap he’s doing! Crap, wrong forum 😜

VN Store

Back