Trump Could Appoint 4 Supreme Court Judges

Or he could get impeached before his first year is over

Right now, I think's it's more likely that Al Green will be exposed as an actual werewolf

al-green-congress-trump.jpg

Right now, I think's it's more likely that Al Green will be exposed as an actual werewolf

al-green-congress-trump.jpg

And quite honestly it's more of a priority. I can't stand Trump but I think all Americans should be able to unite behind the idea that we need to finally get serious about these damn werewolves.

Edit: Raaawrrr (that picture is awesome)

Reactions: 3 people
To put everything in perspective one of my favorite songs is "The boy who wouldn't hoe corn" by Allison Krauss and Union Station.

He only got three in, but in the years to come, the Trump presidency was the most consequential one term presidency with regards to the SCOTUS. Protect Clarence Thomas and Alito at all costs...

Biden "Deeply Disappointed" In SCOTUS Ruling On Open Carry | ZeroHedge

In an opinion penned by Justice Clarence Thomas, the court ruled 6-3 to strike down the New York law.

"Because the State of New York issues public-carry licenses only when an applicant demonstrates a special need for self-defense, we conclude that the State's licensing regime violates the Constitution," Thomas wrote for the court's 6-3 majority.

Last edited:
I mean, Chicago had their law struck down under the pre-Trump SCOTUS. What makes you think we had to have the PATRIOT Act guy to get this ruling?
Had Hillary won in 2016, she would have placed 3 other justices in place that would have tipped the scale in the opposite direction.

I assumed that was pretty a obvious observation.

Had Hillary won in 2016, she would have placed 3 other justices in place that would have tipped the scale in the opposite direction.

I assumed that was pretty a obvious observation.

She's not really after your guns anymore than Trump is, IMO.

And I see that. But what does that have to do with the news of today?

Little to nothing. At this point I'm not sure it even moves the needle at all in 40+ states. In the few that were clinging to some sort of "may issue" I expect to see a push towards the most onerous permit requirements they can manage that still passes judicial muster.

VN Store

Back