Trump Could Appoint 4 Supreme Court Judges

Do you think Kennedy and Ginsburg have been mainlining baby embryos since Nov 9? Maybe they went halfsies on a cryogenic chamber?

I personally think it's unacceptable to allow a President with only four years left in his term to select a Supreme Court Justice. It's clear that we should wait for the next Presidential election and allow the American people to decide. I learned this from our wise Republican legislators.

Reactions: 1 person
I personally think it's unacceptable to allow a President with only four years left in his term to select a Supreme Court Justice. It's clear that we should wait for the next Presidential election and allow the American people to decide. I learned this from our wise Republican legislators.[/QUOTE #

Attachments

• IMG_7636.JPG
    IMG_7636.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 95
Reactions: 6 people
The members of the court should interpret the laws being constitutional or notÂ… Not make a law

Exactly liberal judges try to have other interpretations of the constitution other than what's written

You do realize that there is almost always more than one way to interpret writings, correct?

For instance, "I'd really like to have your mom for dinner."

And besides, the strict constructionists like to loosen up the language when it suits their purposes.

Reactions: 2 people
You do realize that there is almost always more than one way to interpret writings, correct?

And besides, the strict constructionists like to loosen up the language when it suits their purposes.[/QUOTE

I'm not sure what this means

And besides, the strict constructionists like to loosen up the language when it suits their purposes.[/QUOTE

I'm not sure what this means

He's a cannibal. Into spirit cooking

Reactions: 6 people
My biggest concern is him being able to act Presidential.... if he starts going off script and losing his **** on Twitter... he'all embarrass us as a nation.

I said all along if he could tone it down a little and stay off Twitter he would win. The last month he did just that and won.

mom jeans, red line, reset button..those are hard ones to beat.

Reactions: 5 people

And besides, the strict constructionists like to loosen up the language when it suits their purposes.

Ok Hannibal Lecter..

That's just poor grammar, the constitution is an excellent example of damn near perfect grammar.

Reactions: 4 people
mom jeans, red line, reset button..those are hard ones to beat.

He's already got a pretty good start.... voter fraud (whaa I had more votes) buddy you had the most votes that mattered, crowd size (whaa I had more people), CIA press conference, Sean Spicer....

He's doing a great job with implementing things but quit worrying about **** that really doesn't matter

How about " stop this bus and let my brother Jack off."

Reactions: 4 people
He's already got a pretty good start.... voter fraud (whaa I had more votes) buddy you had the most votes that mattered, crowd size (whaa I had more people), CIA press conference, Sean Spicer....

He's doing a great job with implementing things but quit worrying about **** that really doesn't matter

He's using red herrings to mess with the media.

And lawyers/bureaucrats/members of congress intentionally write language vague and misleading to keep themselves employed.

How about " stop this bus and let my brother Jack off."
Along the same lines: I was standing in the cockpit the other day when I saw my copilot come thru the mid cabin door. I yelled "Hi Jack!" and all the first class passengers hit the floor.

VN Store

Back