Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

The only thing I wish this game had would be that the aircraft flying controls were better. At first I thought they would be similar to GTA V but their not even close. besides that its a great game.

The only thing I wish this game had would be that the aircraft flying controls were better. At first I thought they would be similar to GTA V but their not even close. besides that its a great game.

I've heard a lot of people complain about the aircraft controls. Why do you not like them and how would you fix them?

I've heard a lot of people complain about the aircraft controls. Why do you not like them and how would you fix them?

Their just odd. It makes getting around mountains harder than it should. Landing is odd and it hard to aim the mini guns too. I wish they were closer to the GTA V flight controls.

i agree that collecting stuff is repetitive, but every situation and place is unique. You can attack from any angle/style you want. Great comparison is rdr, but in ghost the ai do not follow that same path if you fail and need to repeat a mission or area. When you get down to the core of any game it is repetitive, but i feel they did a great job making the collective/searching part of this game a feature you enjoy.

rdr?

You can fast track it and not beat all the mini bosses I think. I took down all the production guys first then found El Yayo and finished that tree.

Kind of sad they had to patch in the "This is a fictional portrayal of Bolivia" thing...

Of course people thought Borat accurately showed Kazakhstan.

Final grade on this is 6.5 out of 10.

It's a beautiful looking game, but that should be expected at this point.

The story is very distant and generic, it's not to the level that, say,Red Dead was in keeping me interested.

Lots of unlocks and tasks that don't seem to really do anything, every gun feels basically the same. Great, I unlocked batteries for my drone....never ran out of batteries for it before but ok.

The combat just feels off to me. Might work for a lot of people, but it just feels clunky and meh.

All in all not a bad game, but I wish I had a hard copy to sell rather than paying for the digital. The sneaking and stuff is fun, but once you realize you can blast your way in and out of almost any spot it gets old.

Buy it at half price and You'll enjoy it.

Got this free because of game sharing, so I'm not overly critical of it. It's fun to hop on for an hour or so, and I had to put the difficulty on extreme to make it interesting. Definitely a collectathon Ubisoft game. Third person Far Cry and MGS5.

VN Store

Back