Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Damn.....y'all slacking. Probably a day 1 purchase for me.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8Atsfgm554[/youtube]

The game that might bring me back to gaming. IMO nothing it worth playing right now. :thud:

In wait & see mode. I'm currently waiting for my beta access; then we'll see if it's worth the money. I don't typically have a *crew* for these kinds of games, I usually just play games like this with one other person, but I'm optimistic. I had some fun with Division, but it wasn't long-lived fun. This is more my style.

Yup I got a code from my brother. Still don't know why they did this super bowl weekend

If anyone has an extra code, I wouldn't mind checking this out. gtplayer at gmail

I'll see. Will have to check with my brother to see if he has any extra. Looking forward to trying it out tonight.

Got home and download said 14 hours remain....wtf.

Ended up restarting ps4 and now download taking 10 minutes lol

Oh, Ubisoft....you invited me to the For Honor beta last weekend when I was out of town, but of course this weekend when I'm in town they didn't invite me to Ghost Recon. Been checking out a few streams, it might not be the greatest game in the world or anything but it does seem to have some more unique features and a more enticing environment than Division does. Guess I'll wait on an Open Beta if they do one.

This game seems like Far Cry meets the Division with Clancy branding.

Hopefully once it is better optimized the clunky movement will improve. Movement isn't as smooth as Division. Has get potential though overall.

After I finished playing the beta I was like "well, there's another militarized shooter to add to the already growing pile." It was OK but nothing that would tear me away from Titanfall 2 or Battlefield 1. Why do all these UbiSoft games feel so generic? Assassins Creed, Far Cry, The Division, and now Wildlands. None of them are bad per se but they never can seem to reach that next level. I wonder if For Honor will be the same way.

Last edited:
After I finished playing the beta I was like "well, there's another militarized shooter to add to the already growing pile." It was OK but nothing that would tear me away from Titanfall 2 or Battlefield 1. Why do all these UbiSoft games feel so generic? Assassins Creed, Far Cry, The Division, and now Wildlands. None of them are bad per se but they never can seem to reach that next level. I wonder if For Honor will be the same way.
Division continues to be my most played game and the best thing ubisoft has released in a while. Wildlands is ok, but if you are playing 4 player coop it's a ton of fun.

Because Ubisoft has no soul. They're like Hollywood with their summer blockbuster/super hero BS. They've found a formula that makes them a ton of money - why push the envelope or get creative?

I don't think I know 4 people getting it. Doh.

I played the beta for a bit with other users and without. When I was playing with just me and the rest of the team AI, they were basically worthless. Not sure if they will be tuning between now and release, but AI pretty dumb. Also the enemy AI lacks any real intelligence. Not sure how much to put into that since it is a beta, but I would like to try out the retail before I purchased.

I played the beta for a bit with other users and without. When I was playing with just me and the rest of the team AI, they were basically worthless. Not sure if they will be tuning between now and release, but AI pretty dumb. Also the enemy AI lacks any real intelligence. Not sure how much to put into that since it is a beta, but I would like to try out the retail before I purchased.
I'm not into a dumb AI, makes missions become rinse and repeat.

VN Store

Back