Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Played for a couple hours last night. Fun game, and I can see this be hilariously fun with 4 player co-op.

Where have you been?

Been busy. Just dusted off MLB to get what skill I have left brushed off for release.

Hit a wall with NHL at division 3 and not seeing myself having time to play Wildlands enough before MLB inevitably steals my soul.

Been busy. Just dusted off MLB to get what skill I have left brushed off for release.

Hit a wall with NHL at division 3 and not seeing myself having time to play Wildlands enough before MLB inevitably steals my soul.

I'm still on the fence with MLB. Really depends on if they add anything to franchise and it doesn't look like they added much at all. I do like the ball physics, but not sure that's enough to buy for me

Watch force on special tactics on youtube. They play very realistic with call outs almost over the top, no hud, or anything to give them direction. Makes the game very challenging.

Smokey and I raised all sorts of hell this afternoon. Dropped the tactical and went Rambo for a while. Got in an armored truck with a mini gun and tore up an outpost, a few Unidad patrols, some blackhawks, and about 60 dudes with armored assault vehicles

This is by far one of the best games I have played in awhile. Can't wait to get a great sniper setup.

I wandered out of the highlighted area to what I can guess is a higher level area and it was a blast. Crazyness ensued

Crazyness everywhere. Loving the landscape and enjoying playing it with friends. May have to upgrade to a higher difficulty cause my two friends and I are good.

Crazyness everywhere. Loving the landscape and enjoying playing it with friends. May have to upgrade to a higher difficulty cause my two friends and I are good.

It's pretty cool deciding how you want to attack and the variety of options as you progress. It's also fun to just run rampage and see how much alarm you can raise

It's pretty cool deciding how you want to attack and the variety of options as you progress. It's also fun to just run rampage and see how much alarm you can raise

Get everyone in your party a blackhawk-type heli. Go nuts.....If you can fly them lol.

It'd be cool if I didn't work until 3am most nights. We could get the band back together.

For as much that is beautiful about this game, it's really shallow. The Assassin's Creed model of find clues to find a boss, kill boss while finding clues about the next boss.

They did a fairly need storyline but once the skin is off it's very repetitive. I'll play for a few weeks but regret my choice.

For as much that is beautiful about this game, it's really shallow. The Assassin's Creed model of find clues to find a boss, kill boss while finding clues about the next boss.

They did a fairly need storyline but once the skin is off it's very repetitive. I'll play for a few weeks but regret my choice.

^ What I was basically afraid of :unsure:

I agree that collecting stuff is repetitive, but every situation and place is unique. You can attack from any angle/style you want. Great comparison is RDR, but in Ghost the AI do not follow that same path if you fail and need to repeat a mission or area. When you get down to the core of any game it is repetitive, but I feel they did a great job making the collective/searching part of this game a feature you enjoy.

VN Store

Back