Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

I played the beta for a bit with other users and without. When I was playing with just me and the rest of the team AI, they were basically worthless. Not sure if they will be tuning between now and release, but AI pretty dumb. Also the enemy AI lacks any real intelligence. Not sure how much to put into that since it is a beta, but I would like to try out the retail before I purchased.

Was playing the beta on PC with a couple buddies of mine. One is pretty up to date on games as a whole as well as who to follow on Twitch/Youtube and what not. Anywho, he said that some pretty solid gamers got to tour Ubisoft Australia and play some of the beta before it was released. After playing they said tat the game has a ton of upside, but it needs a few mote months to be optimized and have the aI looked at. I do agree. The AI wasn't that tough, but then again I was only playing on the 2nd level of difficulty so there's that. Still a fun beta to play with a very pretty world.

Was playing the beta on PC with a couple buddies of mine. One is pretty up to date on games as a whole as well as who to follow on Twitch/Youtube and what not. Anywho, he said that some pretty solid gamers got to tour Ubisoft Australia and play some of the beta before it was released. After playing they said tat the game has a ton of upside, but it needs a few mote months to be optimized and have the aI looked at. I do agree. The AI wasn't that tough, but then again I was only playing on the 2nd level of difficulty so there's that. Still a fun beta to play with a very pretty world.
Probably like the division

It is. Just a different play area (mountains instead of city).
It's completely different than the Division. The only similarity is how when released they both are in need of a lot of tweaking and fixes before they can reach their potential. The Division is great right now.......couldn't really say that about 8-9 months ago.

Also, there will be an open beta for Wildlands that will be releasing soon.

It's completely different than the Division. The only similarity is how when released they both are in need of a lot of tweaking and fixes before they can reach their potential. The Division is great right now.......couldn't really say that about 8-9 months ago.

Also, there will be an open beta for Wildlands that will be releasing soon.

That's probably why I think it is quite like the Division. I haven't played it for a long while closer to 9 months. One thing I really liked is the helicopter. Tough to use when you first start trying to fly it and then you run into hundreds of trees/buildings.

Reactions: 1 person
I like the beta, but I'm in a small party on that one. You get to build your rifles and customize them. Also like the free world aspect of it. I'm not a huge PvP guy so this is fun for me

People hate it for some reason. It's not a true ghost recon game but I hated those anyway

Chose to get this one for free (over For Honor) when I bought my GTX 1070 GPU. Downloaded it last night and will be giving it a go tonight with some buds of mine. Played the first demo release and enjoyed it. Meant to be played with friends, imo. World is pretty, too.

pissed my Amazon Prime pre-order has been unavailable for a couple weeks. What's the point of pre-ordering if you're not going to be able to get it?

that's hot garbage! did you cancel?

Only deal with BB now. I get new games for 47 and get shipped and delivered on launch day

Just buy in town, keep your receipt, and return your amazon copy when it arrives.

Early gameplay vids and streams for this look very tempting...

Going to be patient a little while longer, though.

It's pretty fun with co op so far. Last night I took a sicario hostage in a jeep then drove it off a cliff and blew it up with a grenade for the hell of it. You can play stealth or balls to the wall. Only played a couple of hours but there appears to be quite a bit of content

A couple of buddies and I played for a few hours last night. All we did was the first mission and then we went around collecting weapons and weapon parts lol. Got the MSR already and a nice scope. Gonna continue along the same path tonight.

A couple of buddies and I played for a few hours last night. All we did was the first mission and then we went around collecting weapons and weapon parts lol. Got the MSR already and a nice scope. Gonna continue along the same path tonight.

I wandered out of the highlighted area to what I can guess is a higher level area and it was a blast. Crazyness ensued

VN Store

Back