Thunder gets it

Agree on BP. Not sure if Phil got much respect that last game and even though I find it to be a weak argument it is about the only one I would buy for MH not naming an interim.

MH says one thing then does something else which is terrible trait for a AD.

Had people not known it was Fulmer's last game, there would have been about 40,000 people in Neyland stadium.

That's not an appropriate sendoff for Fulmer.

Plus, Hammy made sure he churned a few more bucks out.

Hahahaha way to go OP. You've just red flagged yourself to everyone with an IQ above 60 that you need to be on an ignore list.

Got any other out of touch millionaires you'd like to champion to us?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Hahaha
Posted via VolNation Mobile

What Hamilton did to Pearl was idiotic.

What Hamilton did to Fulmer allowed people to show up and pay respect to him in his last game at Neyland. It wasn't rocket science that Fulmer couldn't go 0-4 against UF, UGA, Bama and USCe and retain his job.

In addition to the dwindling fan enthusiasm and associated revenue and continued off field problems.

I think in the end Hamilton just got pissed off at Pearl's continued thick headedness and he was done.

In addition to the dwindling fan enthusiasm and associated revenue and continued off field problems.

I think in the end Hamilton just got pissed off at Pearl's continued thick headedness and he was done.

yea, well folks are tired of Hambone's hiring, and where he has the programs headed

VN Store

Back