Third down let’s go!

Just remember, it wasn’t a youngin that awarded anybody the champion of life title. That was old fart Butch. :hi:

If you think CBJ was an OLD Fart,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.then I am an Old Old Old Fart.........

2hpKrIb.gif

Reactions: 1 person
:unsure:
Coaches, including Pruitt, will do anything that the players really like to get the adrenaline flowing and the kids pumped up and playing better.

It's really not about the fans and all about the players.

When Neyland gets really rocking our players love it and get really fired up too.

Then the fans and players feed off of each other as long as we fans keep it going.

That's 1 of the big reasons that kids come to play in Neyland.

I hate the rap crap and some other stuff but if that gets our Vols fired up and we get more WINS then I can live with it.

I'd really like to see our Pride band get a couple of things organised with our fans instead of just piped in noise.

I love the term of Big Orange Swarm for our D because swarming to the ball is what our D is supposed to do.

Everyone knows the trumpet thing that goes da da da da da daaaa...CHARGE.

Instead of Charge, the band plays that as our D is coming on the field and the fans scream SWARM!!!

Again right before 3rd down the band plays that and the fans scream SWARM and then goes nuts and gets as loud as possible so we try to mess of the other teams 3rd down play.

I think our D would get pumped hearing everyone in Neyland screaming SWARM after the trumpets or entire brass section plays that entro.

We could do the same thing when we do a kickoff or a punt or on those 2 things we could change SWARM for something like SMASH!!!

Just a thought to get the players pumped and our fans and Pride of the Southland working together to add more energy into the game.

VFL...GBO!!!

I'm not an old fart and I love rap music but I will definitively say that 3rd Down Lets Go is terrible. 3rd Down for What was fine except we don't need to do it every time.

Can anyone put my mind at ease and tell me if Coach Pruitt will do away with the third down nonsense? If you like that crap then more power to you,but I think it and the other piped in too loud music sucks. Bash away.:salute:

Everything going on and this is what concerns you?

Please make it stop

I would like to see the DJ ran out of town. When I go to a college football game I prefer not feeling like I'm at a rap concert. Before you run him out of town load his corolla up with all the smoky gray uniforms.

Reactions: 3 people
I would like to see the DJ ran out of town. When I go to a college football game I prefer not feeling like I'm at a rap concert. Before you run him out of town load his corolla up with all the smoky gray uniforms.

DJ is VFL Sterling Hinton, played QB.

Reactions: 2 people
I know who Sterling Henton is, but I didn't realize he was the DJ turning Neyland into a rap concert. Don't run him out of town. Let him walk the sidelines or whatever. Just get rid of the stupid "music".

Just because you don't like the music doesn't make it stupid.

I prefer AC/DC, but realize the Beach Boys knew what they were doing.

It's just too loud. I don't mind blasting "good" music, but not so "good" music not so much.

I don't think the students need music to get them fired up. Some of the "sit on my hands" fans need a fire lit under them.

2018. The year of the Vol.

If there has ever been a time to get loud, that time is now.

Go Vols!

AC/DC is good but what about Immigrant Song by Led Zeppelin? That would rock.

Stick it in that stupid trash can. Hopefully we want have these qimmicks like the turnover chain at Miami.

So you do want a gimmick like the turnover chain?

I think we should have a Davey Crockett rifle to shoot after a turnover or something like that.

Just because you don't like the music doesn't make it stupid.

I prefer AC/DC, but realize the Beach Boys knew what they were doing.

Rap is stupid. Period. Like you, I can appreciate talented musicians and good music across a wide spectrum of genres and time frames. Rappers aren't talented musicians. Let's be honest, what percentage of the crowd prefer rap and enjoy that sideshow? I bet it's waaaay below 50%.

Rap is stupid. Period. Like you, I can appreciate talented musicians and good music across a wide spectrum of genres and time frames. Rappers aren't talented musicians. Let's be honest, what percentage of the crowd prefer rap and enjoy that sideshow? I bet it's waaaay below 50%.

Nothing wrong with rap. I'm nearly 60 and like some of it. What I don't like is my ears ringing before the game starts. Turn that **** DOWN!

VN Store

Back