Things I'm mad about today

I'm mad that some little punk on the swim team thinks he likes my daughter.

So far that's taken care of itself for me. Had a little boy keep throwing football in front of us one July 4th. Asked my wife what was up with him. He wanted my daughter to notice him. She didn't.

Reactions: 1 person
So far that's taken care of itself for me. Had a little boy keep throwing football in front of us one July 4th. Asked my wife what was up with him. He wanted my daughter to notice him. She didn't.

Being the punk I was growing up I automatically don't like any boys around my girls 😬

Reactions: 1 person
I'm mad that my vacuum cleaner belt broke, again.

I took everything apart and found hair inside the bearings on the roller of the vacuum. Life with a house full of females!

I'm mad that I grabbed the wrong bag at the restaurant this morning, and an old lady looked at me like she wanted to whoop me!

Here's us a thread to get all those frustrations off our chest, I'll start.

1)we lost to vandy
2)I'm cold

You need to get your d*** wet and stop being mad about things you can't control. Take it from me, sex will cure what ails you. Unless you are a woman. :eek:lol:

Adding Christmas movies to my Amazon Video watch list and then realizing they aren't included with Prime and I will have to rent/buy them if I want to watch them during Christmas!!

You need to get your d*** wet and stop being mad about things you can't control. Take it from me, sex will cure what ails you. Unless you are a woman. :eek:lol:

I'm mad that you don't want me to be mad!

Adding Christmas movies to my Amazon Video watch list and then realizing they aren't included with Prime and I will have to rent/buy them if I want to watch them during Christmas!!

I hate that. I'll get carried away flipping around, then realize I've picked something that you have to pay for.

VN Store

Back