Things I'm mad about today

Sympathies, vollygirl. I've had a CC hacked. I too was proactively contacted when the issuer/servicer picked up activity in two cities at the same time. They removed the fraudulent charges and issued me another card with a new #.

I am mad that the interior designers I am working struggle with basic things. straight lines, wall sizes, elevators that don't jog, continuous columns. that sort of thing.

I'm mad that McDonald's eggs tastes like cardboard. Ate breakfast there this morning, should've went to Dairy Queen.

Im mad at grocery stores that have a product for a month and then never have it again

I'm mad that my new credit card worked fine at the gas station to fill up my truck, it was fine at the Bonefish grill in Brentwood and no problem at Publix in Cool Springs, but it was declined at the tig bitty bar today.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm mad that my new credit card worked fine at the gas station to fill up my truck, it was fine at the Bonefish grill in Brentwood and no problem at Publix in Cool Springs, but it was declined at the tig bitty bar today.

I'd call the company and complain!

VN Store

Back