Things I'm mad about today

I'm mad about all this snap chat crap. Maybe it's because I don't understand it, or do it.

I'm mad that my new credit card worked fine at the gas station to fill up my truck, it was fine at the Bonefish grill in Brentwood and no problem at Publix in Cool Springs, but it was declined at the tig bitty bar today.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KfSUtiWaBw[/youtube]

Im mad that Butchy Boy is still our coach!

Deep breaths, northknoxvol. Deep breaths. Keep in mind what Arthur said at the end of Excaliber, "One day, a coach will come, and the Vols will rise again," or something to that effect...

I'm mad that I gotta take leaves later.

I'm mad that my new credit card worked fine at the gas station to fill up my truck, it was fine at the Bonefish grill in Brentwood and no problem at Publix in Cool Springs, but it was declined at the tig bitty bar today.

I'm mad Behr got this before I did.

I'm mad that I wasn't invited to any of these. I'm in Bellevue!

I'm mad that I gotta shave. I hate shaving.

I'm mad that I was getting to sleep in, but they put my daughter in another event and I had to rush up there and barely saw her!

Reactions: 1 person
I am mad that I keep going into the football forum hoping to see Butch is taking a job somewhere else and nothing!

VN Store

Back