The Rich Get Richer

Quentin Hayes from Lancaster just committed to OU after picking up his offer. He was in Norman this past weekend

Bama gets another commitment.........
Marvin Shinn, Sophomore in Highschool right now who made the Elite 11 this year. Super talent will be one of the top one's in the state. 6ft 3in 175lbs

4 star DB Jordan Haden commits to Florida per his father. Story to follow. Big get for the Gators and looks like they are done at DB this year.

From the press box Saturday, I had a hard time paying attention to John Brantley and Frankie Hammond Jr. embarrassing my choice for spring breakout player, Adrian Bushell, because I was trying to count all the bodies huddled up in the south end zone. That's the section of the stadium designated for all of Florida's recruits. By my final count, I believe I had close to 1,000.

OK, maybe not that many, but there was a ridiculous amount of high school kids - and parents - down there.

It didn't hurt that a reported 65,000 fans showed up to watch a spring game that wasn't terribly exciting. But hey, that's Gator fans for you. Trust me, recruits look at that. They probably didn't know the exact number of fans in the stands, but all they had to do was look around to see the love that the Gator Nation displays for its gridiron gods.

Huge crowd (of prospects) at spring game - Gainesville Community Blogs

Lithonia, Ga., Martin Luther King running back Mack Brown, who some have labeled as the No. 1 target on the Gators' board this season, said that Florida has officially taken over as his top school.

Lithonia, Ga., Martin Luther King running back Mack Brown, who some have labeled as the No. 1 target on the Gators' board this season, said that Florida has officially taken over as his top school.

Meyer has him convinced that they are actually going to run some I formation once Tebow leaves.

Im praying that ND tanks this season, Weis is fired and ND dumps the US Mint on CUM.

Last edited:
And despite the Tide receiving a commitment from Rivals100 quarterback Phillip Sims, Alabama is still looking for another quarterback in this class. Yes they have Blake Sims also committed, but he will likely end up at another position. Montana wouldn't mind being one of two quarterbacks in a recruiting class, so the commitment of Phillip Sims doesn't affect him either way.

Chris Dunkley showed up at Florida's spring practice wearing a Gators hat and Gators socks.

VN Store

Back