The Rich Get Richer

LSU picked up a big verbal commitment Tuesday morning from offensive lineman Evan Washington of Desoto, Texas who gave Les Miles his pledge Tuesday morning.

Vanderbilt Lands #16 Reply
At this pace, we'll be finished by next week.

RB Myron Ross. Chose VU over Pittsburg, Boston College, Northwestern.

I was looking at the 250 and Georgia has 5 of the top 50 players in the nation, 7 top 250.

This thread makes me want to hurl...it's makes me absolutely sick to my stomach every time I look at it...

Why in Gods name do we need a thread reminding us of how far we continue to fall behind UGA/UF/LSU/Bama?

UF's annual Friday Night Lights camp is this week. Fans can attend at The Swamp from 5-10 p.m., but the event tends to run longer than that. If you go, you'll see some of the best high school football prospects in the nation doing drills under the watchful eyes of the UF coaching staff with music blaring on The Swamp sound system.

The biggest name to look out for is Seantrel Henderson. He's probably the best prospect in the country, and he's an offensive lineman. He really didn't hear much from Florida, but now he's got Florida in his top 3.

Also look for Ronald Powell. He's going to play defensive end and tight end. He's nasty, could be the best athlete (outside of Matt Elam) on the field.

Of course the running back Mack Brown is huge. He could commit to Florida this weekend. Georgia has been all over him in the last month and he almost committed there, but he skipped their big camp and will be in Gainesville.

The other really big prospects will be Chris Dunkley (WR), Chaz Green (OL), Christian Green(WR/QB), Jeff Luc (LB) and Markeith Ambles (WR). The only quarterbacks of much interest will be Jamius Gunsby, Clint Trickett (son of FSU's Rick Trickett) and Stephen Morris. DE Lynden Trail and WR Quinton Dunbar are from Booker T. Washington, and the Gators really like Trail, who will likely commit to UF at some point. They like Dunbar, but he might like them a little more.

Did anyone hear about Scroggins committing to USC? Just thought that bit of sickening news should be in this thread along with all of Rex's other dreary information.

Bray committed to US. IMO opinion we are or will be among the rich very soon.

We already are rich. We have a coaching staff that will make in game adjustments, and coach 3 stars up to five stars. They will find the diamond in the ruff. Bruce Irvin went from 3 to 5 stars in one week.

Did anyone hear Berry say that this was the most prepared for a game that they had ever been. One of the players said that they already knew exactly what would happen before the snap if they did a certain shift, because MONTE said it would.

That kind of football knowledge is priceless in my opinion.

Really? Why are they losing recruits..

Florida supposedly dropped Hampton's commitment because of his off the field trouble. James left Bama because (he said) he was worried about Bama being on probation. I think it has alot to do with a big push from the Vols and a chance at very early playing time...

VN Store

Back