The Park Central Hotel Postgame Report.

And, by the way, it doesn't have to be Cousins on the receiving end - Wall, or even Orton, would have worked just fine. And before the PC crowd gets here - I'm not talking about hurting anybody, just restoring the natural order.

And, by the way, it doesn't have to be Cousins on the receiving end - Wall, or even Orton, would have worked just fine. And before the PC crowd gets here - I'm not talking about hurting anybody, just restoring the natural order.
I think Orton deserved to get cold cocked more than anybody else.

Somebody mentioned in another thread that Goins was subject to an automatic one-game suspension because of the ejection. Is that right? I think fighting is the only cause for a one-game suspension in the NCAA. I could be wrong.

Somebody mentioned in another thread that Goins was subject to an automatic one-game suspension because of the ejection. Is that right? I think fighting is the only cause for a one-game suspension in the NCAA. I could be wrong.

Not correct - MG will play per CBP.

I must admit I'm getting a kick out of people thinking any of our guys want a legitimate piece of Demarcus Cousins. That would be a good way for Wayne to become Rudy T, The Sequel.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

judging by the way cousins took goin's forearm, id say he cant take a punch.

The officiating was pretty deplorable, but when Kentucky went on that run to make it 58-41, it looked like we threw in the towel.

pearl should have loaded the bus and refused to play the second half if the same officiating crew was on court

I came to Lex in '90 so I lived through the Pitino era. I've never seen a college coach (football or basketball) with Cal's political prowess. The guy never...never says the wrong thing. He is amazing to watch.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back