The Park Central Hotel Postgame Report.

Pretty much spot-on, as usual, Hat. I do like #8 and I was glad to see Melvin do what needed to be done. Physical play is one thing but the team in white was way over the top and the officials just let it go. In my day, there would have been a lot more guys who were wearing white on the floor late in that game.
Yeah, I was waiting on Wayne to lay somebody out.

i can hardly watch when we play UK just because of the announcers. how many times does cousins' 7 foot wing span need to be mentioned over the course of one game?

Chism's missed layup that would have cut it to 7 with about 8 mins to go was a back breaker. We got our rears handed to us though in the last 7-8 mins. This game was in reach if Chism had made that easy layup.

That was huge. A pivotal moment in the game. We were starting to build some momentum. Of course, then the ridiculous double technical finished us off.

i can hardly watch when we play UK just because of the announcers. how many times does cousins' 7 foot wing span need to be mentioned over the course of one game?

It's 7'7.25". There's no way I would have remembered that had they not mentioned it about 18 times.

I think it might. I could see us being a 5 now when I think had it been a respectable game we would have been a 4.

Unlike many, I don't think the selection crew basis much stock into what a team that's safely in does in its conference tourney. That said, it's hard to ignore a drubbing like today.

Unlike many, I don't think the selection crew basis much stock into what a team that's safely in does in its conference tourney. That said, it's hard to ignore a drubbing like today.
Except the drubbing was at the hands if the #2 team in the country.

Yeah, I was waiting on Wayne to lay somebody out.
I must admit I'm getting a kick out of people thinking any of our guys want a legitimate piece of Demarcus Cousins. That would be a good way for Wayne to become Rudy T, The Sequel.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I must admit I'm getting a kick out of people thinking any of our guys want a legitimate piece of Demarcus Cousins. That would be a good way for Wayne to become Rudy T, The Sequel.

You're forgetting that UT has guns.

Just cause Cousins is big doesn't mean he can fight or take a punch.

I don't think Wayne would be running cross court from the bench to do it though.

Come on now, Hat. You've been around long enough to know we're not talking about a boxing match - just a quick fly-by and then get out of the way before the big man gets up.

Maybe Favors can't fight?

Either way, I don't think that Wayne is scared of him.
Tommy Hearns wasn't scared of Marvin Hagler. That didn't keep him from getting knocked the Hell out.

VN Store

Back