The Official Tennessee vs. UTEP Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Happy gameday.

897e74206ca80279ea77d4fccb858ae5.jpg

I think I just hurt my brain trying to figure out how they made that.

I remember years ago UTEP would win the cross country championship almost every year. They would bring a lot of guys from Kenya and Tanzania here and smoke every other school.

Just remember its layered, then it becomes clear.

Yeah, but the orange and white parts have to be in rings, right? So that it always looks like a checkerboard no matter where you cut into it? Seems like that would be hard to do.

Reactions: Behr
Ummm...do you reciprocate? You go to dawg games with her? Bless your heart, if so.
I can’t stand being around those leghumpers when their bad, but now that they have a great team they are insufferable.
I have been to a couple, and you're right, they're goobers.

Reactions: 508mikey
Yeah, but the orange and white parts have to be in rings, right? So that it always looks like a checkerboard no matter where you cut into it? Seems like that would be hard to do.
Yessir, see, you're smarter than you thought.

th

Reactions: Hacksaw
10 wants from today's game: (no particular order)
1. No injuries
2. Chandler score his first td of the season
3. Less than 3 penalties
4. No missed o line assignments
5. Consistent pass rush from d line
6. Blocked punt, keep the streak alive
7. Stop forward progress when tackling
8. Jennings score a td
9. QB awareness improved: checking out of bad match ups at the line pre snap and quicker decisions on pass plays
10. Put 70 on the scoreboard

So many more that could be added but I'll limit my greed to these 10.

Reactions: Volunt33rs
My satellite provider has to repair something with my equipment. Missed last week's game and will miss today's game 😠 Two more weeks before they can come look at it. Y 'all post updates often during the game. GO VOLS

Hey a free 7 day on Sling and then cancel at least.

YooHoo!!! My Spectrum interneck has been down for 15 hours. Power - no interneck. It just came up twenty minutes before gametime! Good sign we're gonna win this one, bros! Go Vols!

VN Store

Back