The Official Tennessee vs. UTEP Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, SEC Network

cast-iron-skillet-cornbread-02.jpg
You make that?

My satellite provider has to repair something with my equipment. Missed last week's game and will miss today's game 😠 Two more weeks before they can come look at it. Y 'all post updates often during the game. GO VOLS

DUDE!! you should look into streaming options! most providers have a streaming channel. i know Youtube TV and Hulu are advertising free promos for CFB season! Id never have a satellite dish, unless i lived in Timbuktu.

Reactions: 508mikey
My satellite provider has to repair something with my equipment. Missed last week's game and will miss today's game 😠 Two more weeks before they can come look at it. Y 'all post updates often during the game. GO VOLS

Watch it online - hook up an HDMI to your laptop. Go to Watchespn. Or Chromecast it from your phone. If you have any major cable or satellite provider you can just log in with your password.

Five Vols Score First Collegiate Touchdown

Tennessee had five players score their first-career touchdown in Saturday's win over ETSU (Marquill Osborne, Jeremy Banks, Darrin Kirkland Jr., Josh Palmer and Jordan Murphy). Osborne returned his own blocked punt for UT's first touchdown of the game, Banks posted a pair of rushing touchdowns, Kirkland recorded his first-career pick-six, Palmer scored on end-around in the second quarter and Murphy caught a 50-yard pass in the fourth quarter.

Graduate transfer running back Madre London also found the endzone for the first time in a Tennessee uniform, rushing for a pair of scores. Fellow grad transfer Keller Chryst threw his first touchdown pass for UT in the fourth quarter as well.

Didnt DKjr. Have a pick 6 against Kentucky as a freshman?

Go on line and sign up for directvnow. You can watch it on your computer or hook your computer to your tv. Either way you can have service instantly. Tell the service guys not to bother to come by, you fixed it.

Reactions: Jackcrevol

Who is your satellite provider, Телевизионные каналы на русском языке?

VN Store

Back