The coworker that never stops talking!!

I always like the guy who used enlightening quotes but got them off just a bit. Example-Don't let Joe get around the delicate equipment. He's like a bull in a Chinese shop.

I always like the guy who used enlightening quotes but got them off just a bit. Example-Don't let Joe get around the delicate equipment. He's like a bull in a Chinese shop.

You must like it around volnation then.

I worked with a guy who kept saying " 6 of one, half of the other." Always left out 'dozen' after 'half'. It was hard to not correct him, but it had a way of making me chuckle at good times, so I let it slide.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I work with a lady that says "reiterate" 50 times a day except she pronounces it "reinterate". I need to check my employee handbook about forehead thumping.

url

The attention whores are also really bad. If you're talking to somebody else, something totally not related to them, they have to say things just to be part of it.

The one I work with is a Yankee who is alway running down the local school systems- the funny thing is she has the worst grammar skills of anyone I have ever been around. Double negative with every sentence she speaks and uses words in the wrong context all the time.
I would be glad to post quotes tomorrow as they come!

I work with a guy, let's call him Matt. He is just cursed with the mouthbreather syndrome. The fun part is when he starts to talk politics, he told me the other day he is "physically conservative". I paused and assumed I just heard it wrong so I repeated it back to him. Yup, he is "physically conservative". That's awesome.

I work with a guy, let's call him Matt. He is just cursed with the mouthbreather syndrome. The fun part is when he starts to talk politics, he told me the other day he is "physically conservative". I paused and assumed I just heard it wrong so I repeated it back to him. Yup, he is "physically conservative". That's awesome.

He must post in the politics forum here.

Got a word for annoying employees? We have them all.

Aaron W - Finishes sentences, jumps in middle of conversations that have nothing to do with him, also a one-upper.
James - Knows everything and is never wrong.
Aaron M - Scummy joke guy. Really creepy. Looks like a troll.
Chris G. - Whines... non-stop.
Cindy - Never wrong. It's best to get her and James arguing, then walk away. Also, I think her and GSvol are married.
Gen - Everyone needs to know every small detail about her worthless life.
Me - Poor joke teller.

Whiner Guy and "The World is Out to Get Me" Guy...

The one I work with is a Yankee who is alway running down the local school systems- the funny thing is she has the worst grammar skills of anyone I have ever been around. Double negative with every sentence she speaks and uses words in the wrong context all the time.
I would be glad to post quotes tomorrow as they come!

I think Yankees can't go one day of their lives down here without saying the phrase, "Where I come from, we do it like..."

I work with a lady who has a story for every situation. No matter the topic, she has a 45+ minute story for it. I don't think I've ever heard her quiet for more than 10 seconds. She feels like she has to say something everytime someone gets within 5 feet of her.

I'm facing the same situation.

VN Store

Back