The coworker that never stops talking!!

0002ra83

There are 4 people who work in my department's shop. One is a guy who has the greatest kid on earth. His kid is the greatest athlete at 11 years old. I have to listen to that crap all day every day. But since he is a close talker I can't exactly tell him that not once have I in the least bit cared or shown interest about his kid. He is also a guy who monopolizes every conversation.

The second is a woman who is so soft voiced you have to almost read her lips to understand her. She is also, partially deaf. Honestly, she and I get along very well.

The third is an old woman who is extremely stubborn and thinks she is doing her job so well that no matter what you tell her she is right, because that is how she used to do it at her last job. She was hired into my team about 2 months ago. I am a quiet guy and she talks nonstop. I have tried to help her get adjusted to her position, but my suggestions don't even make it into her ear before she disregards what I am telling her. I am constantly having to correct her mistakes behind her back as to not offend her. I think I somehow upset her the other day and she left halfway through her shift and took the next day off "sick." So not only is she a biatch, but now I find out she is sensitive. I came in today and she still has not said a word to me. I can't figure out what I did to tick her off. Not that I can't appreciate the silence for once.

Sometimes, I just have to stop what I am doing and go for a walk.

No, but I have encountered the close talking, heavy coffee drinking, 2 pack a day smoker in the past.

No, but I have encountered the close talking, heavy coffee drinking, 2 pack a day smoker in the past.

I worked with a guy with a rotten mouth. Id have to drive with the window open 6" when it was 5° out. Altoids were afraid to go in there.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I worked with a guy with a rotten mouth. Id have to drive with the window open 6" when it was 5° out. Altoids were afraid to go in there.

I don't know what is worse a rotten mouth coworker or the guy who doesn't understand the concept of a shower?

We have one doctor who you can plan for about a half hour conversation. Phone or otherwise. Great guy, but will talk you to death.

How bout the co worker that's always sick n has to work from home? Then doesnt Wrk from home but charges 8 hrs anyways. Because of this person no one can Wrk from home

The guy that sends all the forward emails...

Guy that tells you what everything he bought cost and how much money he saved when he bought it

VN Store

Back