The coworker that never stops talking!!

How bout the one that tells stories with people in them they act like you know but you have no clue who they are?

Or the person that uses pronouns only to describe everyone in the story and expect you know "she" in this part of the story is a different "she" than the 3 earlier.

How bout the one that tells stories with people in them they act like you know but you have no clue who they are?
Or the person that uses pronouns only to describe everyone in the story and expect you know "she" in this part of the story is a different "she" than the 3 earlier.

My Dad

i used to have one that worked with me. she loved her some speaker phone for her personal calls.

No. I usually realize mid-joke that I have screwed it up somehow and just walk away before the punchline. We used to have a guy that did that, though. He would come walking down the aisle, all by himself laughing and something he had remembered from Family Guy.

You can get a good look at a t-bone steak by sticking your head up a butcher's a$$, but....no...it's gotta be your bull.

Gotta guy that has hit the lottery for thousands of dollars numerous times. I think the most was 25k. He's also the guy that can turn a triple bogey into a par playing golf but I think myself & another co-worker have cured him of that. Another guy was hired about the same time as me. Said in 10 years he was gonna retire, that was 15 years ago. He's the guy that talks non stop. He runs a small business on the side & claims he has hundreds of thousands of millions of dollars. He points both thumbs up when he says this. Only thing is he will work 80 hours a week if they would let him & hes always scratching lottery tickets before work.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

We have a couple of nick names around my line of work as well.

You have "BIF" because no matter what we are discussing, BIF always chimes in with "Back in Florida, we did such and such."

Then we have the "Serving Since Breakfast" crowd. These are the ones that are still green and wet behind the ears, yet they know everything because they've been there, done that, got the t-shirt, etc. So, instead of "Serving Since 1994" or something of that nature, they've been "Serving Since Breakfast".

P.S. Serving Since Breakfast Guy may also be known as the FNG. Just depends I reckon.

This B I work with finishes every question with an answer!

When do we get paid, Thursday?
When is your vacation, September?
Where are your going, Disney?
Where are you staying, in a house?

I am sick and f tired of it! Makes me want to gnaw on a gun barrel!

This B I work with finishes every question with an answer!

When do we get paid, Thursday?
When is your vacation, September?
Where are your going, Disney?
Where are you staying, in a house?

I am sick and f tired of it! Makes me want to gnaw on a gun barrel!

What are you wanting to gnaw on, a gun barrel?

When i first got into construction there was a one upper there. Anytime somebody talked he had to inject himself in the conversation and tell what he had or had done that was better than what the speaker had. How he partied harder or got the best looking chicks or had better cars or whatever. Most of it was nonsense and not true. Hung out with him once to see what all the fuss was about. I was greatly disappointed.

VN Store

Back