The Alabama Postgame Report

At his salary, he does not get a pass. But his buyout ensures he will be here 1-2 more years. He is in over his head just as Dooley was.

According to the counzo club, what we're getting for his pay is a bargain.

Pretty good indication that something is fixed.
65 points on the road.
Just don't have the ball handlers to finish.
Too many TOs.

they still lost to an average bball team...

CCM did not exploit the mismatch in the paint.

this well coached Tennessee team cant even break an average press!!!! give me a break!!!

CCM is going to be lucky to go .500 in conference!!!!

they still lost to an average bball team...

CCM did not exploit the mismatch in the paint.

this well coached Tennessee team cant even break an average press!!!! give me a break!!!

CCM is going to be lucky to go .500 in conference!!!!
Two middle of the packers searching for an identity.
We'll finish 17 - 13.

At his salary, he does not get a pass. But his buyout ensures he will be here 1-2 more years. He is in over his head just as Dooley was.

You don't fire a coach after two seasons. That's just bad business. He may be in over his head, but 49 games into one's tenure is hardly sufficient time to make that determination. Time will tell, but minus his best player and most vocal leader, he gets a pass in year two.

in the last five minutes of the damn game...

mcbrick should not even see the fn floor based upon his shooting and lack of quickness on d....

The constant reference to McBee as McBrick really does nothing to strengthen your argument.

According to the counzo club, what we're getting for his pay is a bargain.

According to the cuonzo he-man hater's club, he should've been fired after 14 games into his first season before he led his team to a 2nd place finish in the SEC.

According to the cuonzo he-man hater's club, he should've been fired after 14 games into his first season before he led his team to a 2nd place finish in the SEC.

And second place in the SEC got the Vols a big fat NIT invite!!!

Had the Vols beat AP last year they prob make the damn AA tourney!!!!! I dont care what alleged shape the program was supposedly left in after CBP's departure there is no excuse to lose to AP!!!!

And second place in the SEC got the Vols a big fat NIT invite!!!

Had the Vols beat AP last year they prob make the damn AA tourney!!!!! I dont care what alleged shape the program was supposedly left in after CBP's departure there is no excuse to lose to AP!!!!

Yeah, a NCAA investigation and a gutted roster with Hopson and Harris leaving early should never hurt a coach coming into his first year should it? Good Lord. Just stop embarrassing yourself.

How old are you? 10? Or are your fingers or hair on fire? You have to end every sentence with multiple exclamation points like some child!!!!!!!!

Fortunately, I don't have to take a position of whether he should be fired, or even your second sentence; we're so damned broke it would be idiotic to fire Mary Poppins' blind, hermaphroditic, executive ball-washer. On Sally Struthers' 'feed the children' web-site, there's a special notice for Vol fans saying 'thanks, but Hart needs it more'.

We're WAY too impatient, and it's gotten us into a hole so deep that we can't afford not to be patient anymore. Give coach a reasonable amount of time (measured in years not months). In the mean time, check out the Kentucky message boards and grin-- it's better than Demerol.

Fortunately, I don't have to take a position of whether he should be fired, or even your second sentence; we're so damned broke it would be idiotic to fire Mary Poppins' blind, hermaphroditic, executive ball-washer. On Sally Struthers' 'feed the children' web-site, there's a special notice for Vol fans saying 'thanks, but Hart needs it more'.

We're WAY too impatient, and it's gotten us into a hole so deep that we can't afford not to be patient anymore. Give coach a reasonable amount of time (measured in years not months). In the mean time, check out the Kentucky message boards and grin-- it's better than Demerol.

Today could've been a really good day. Ky lost at home, Vandy got killed and only scored 33 points at Ark. If UT could've won they would've pulled off the trifecta.

And don't look now, Ole Miss is taking Mizzou behind the woodshed like they did UT. Of course, Mizzou is without its leading scorer, but still. Ole Miss just might be the only team to compete with Fla for the SEC title.

I had rather UK won. It might have given us a chance to catch them sleeping.

Yeah, a NCAA investigation and a gutted roster with Hopson and Harris leaving early should never hurt a coach coming into his first year should it? Good Lord. Just stop embarrassing yourself.

How old are you? 10? Or are your fingers or hair on fire? You have to end every sentence with multiple exclamation points like some child!!!!!!!!

Although you want to attack me, the point remains that had Tennessee beat AP they probably go to the dance last year regardless of losing Hopson and Harris. And you really can't dispute that.

So who's fault is the loss, the players or the coach? Regardless, that is a horrific loss.

and that you can't deny!

Alabama fans be like:

UYw0n.jpg

So you think he should be playing the minutes he is playing???

That does nothing to strengthen your argument!!!!

That doesn't even make sense. What argument am I trying to strengthen?

To answer your question, no I don't think he should be playing. Making repeated sophomoric twists on his name just seems very 12-year old-ish.

Although you want to attack me, the point remains that had Tennessee beat AP they probably go to the dance last year regardless of losing Hopson and Harris. And you really can't dispute that.

So who's fault is the loss, the players or the coach? Regardless, that is a horrific loss.

and that you can't deny!

Well no sh*t, Sherlock. The loss to Oakland was bad too. Martin was in his first year and still implementing his system. Once he got Stokes things got better in the SEC season.

This team misses Maymon and a guard who can help Golden out. Right now they have neither and won't until next year hopefully. They also get Hubbs so we'll see what he can do.

Right now this team is like a lot of us thought they would be last year. However, ending every sentence with multiple exclamation points won't change that or the team's fortunes.

VN Store

Back