That's racist!

India doesn’t want brown people

Reactions: FLVOL_79

I read what appeared to be a well researched and cited article that said no nation has EVER had a muslim population exceed ~8% without devolving into sharia law/ complete muslim control. Basically they migrate to new countries, entrench rather than assimilation, then outbreed the host population (often by 3x or 4x) and when sufficient muslims are there....seize control.

India is currently ~25% muslim last I read. So good luck with that...but in all likelihood they are already waaaaay past f@#ked. Miles. Light years. Dont remember what f@#ked looks like in the rear view. Chinas gonna LOVE that when a billion muzzies live right next door...

Looks like India cares about their future.

Last edited:
I read what appeared to be a well researched and cited article that said no nation has EVER had a muslim population exceed ~8% without devolving into sharia law/ complete muslim control. Basically they migrate to new countries, entrench rather than assimilation, then outbreed the host population (often by 3x or 4x) and when sufficient muslims are there....seize control.

India is currently ~25% muslim last I read. So good luck with that...but in all likelihood they are already waaaaay past f@#ked. Miles. Light years. Dont remember what f@#ked looks like in the rear view. Chinas gonna LOVE that when a billion muzzies live right next door...
There are already 700 Million muslims living “next door” to China.

There are 30 Million actually in China. But they steady dealing with those 🧐

VN Store

Back