That's racist!

I read what appeared to be a well researched and cited article that said no nation has EVER had a muslim population exceed ~8% without devolving into sharia law/ complete muslim control. Basically they migrate to new countries, entrench rather than assimilation, then outbreed the host population (often by 3x or 4x) and when sufficient muslims are there....seize control.

India is currently ~25% muslim last I read. So good luck with that...but in all likelihood they are already waaaaay past f@#ked. Miles. Light years. Dont remember what f@#ked looks like in the rear view. Chinas gonna LOVE that when a billion muzzies live right next door...
Don't let not having a clue about the situation stop you from explaining it.

I read what appeared to be a well researched and cited article that said no nation has EVER had a muslim population exceed ~8% without devolving into sharia law/ complete muslim control. Basically they migrate to new countries, entrench rather than assimilation, then outbreed the host population (often by 3x or 4x) and when sufficient muslims are there....seize control.

India is currently ~25% muslim last I read. So good luck with that...but in all likelihood they are already waaaaay past f@#ked. Miles. Light years. Dont remember what f@#ked looks like in the rear view. Chinas gonna LOVE that when a billion muzzies live right next door...
Sounds like cockroaches, rats and other unsavory varmint behavior

While you are writing checks, I want $150,000,000,000,000.01 VN bucks. There was a time, way back when, you and I had a disagreement in a thread. I want to be reimbursed for my trauma! And the trauma my children and children’s children will suffer!!
giphy.gif

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
There's two types of people in this world. Those who can extrapolate. You're the latter.
it literally says he threatens white people. That would lead most intelligent people to believe that actually occurs in the video. Guess if I looked who posted it I should have known that didn't happen

Reactions: NashVol11
it literally says he threatens white people. That would lead most intelligent people to believe that actually occurs in the video. Guess if I looked who posted it I should have known that didn't happen
You really don't know who he's talking about?

VN Store

Back