That's racist!

I'll admit I didn't hear him specifically say white people either......... Who do you think that message was intended for though?
Msnbc watchers. What some powerless mayor in MD says on that channel is of no use to me. I don't understand how some have the time to worry about such inconsequential things. It's like they need to paint themselves as a victim

Msnbc watchers. What some powerless mayor in MD says on that channel is of no use to me. I don't understand how some have the time to worry about such inconsequential things. It's like they need to paint themselves as a victim
Says the guy defending the mayor playing the victim. You can be too much at times. ha

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

Who is playing the victim? You seem to have stretched this about as far as it will go.

Says the guy defending the mayor playing the victim. You can be too much at times. ha
Link to me defending him? I simply called out the bs tweet for lying about what was actually said. If only the person posting it cared about accuracy over post count

Reactions: NashVol11
Link to me defending him? I simply called out the bs tweet for lying about what was actually said. If only the person posting it cared about accuracy over post count
Link to me claiming victimhood. We can play this all day man.

Now, who was the mayor you're defending talking about?

I don't disagree, and statements like these on their own don't bother me. But I can't help but notice the frequency and tone of comments like these have become more common.

In fact it reminds me of the bigotry you would often hear openly from white people in the 50's and 60's. I will admit the trend itself worries me, at least in regard to long term race relations for the country.

The old, white people who believe he's coming after them.

By his own words, he is intending to come after a certain group of people. While he doesnt explicitly say who that group is, even you with your child like naivety, seems to have figured it out.

However, I dont see anyone in this thread playing the victim, do you?

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I don't disagree, and statements like these on their own don't bother me. But I can't help but notice the frequency and tone of comments like these have become more common.

In fact it reminds me of the bigotry you would often hear openly from white people in the 50's and 60's. I will admit the trend itself worries me, at least in regard to long term race relations for the country.
Racism and bigotry hasn’t been this en vogue in 60+ years

By his own words, he is intending to come after a certain group of people. While he doesnt explicitly say who that group is, even you with your child like naivety, seems to have figured it out.

However, I dont see anyone in this thread playing the victim, do you?
He does say who that group is. People are too stupid to watch more of the clip than whatever LibsOfTikTok feeds to them, no matter how many times they get caught making things up

“Threatening white people” is something LOTT completely and intentionally made up, and people with their brains rotted out will just say “everyone else does that too, still my primary news source” lol

Also, the way this played out is wild:

- incident happens that has nothing to do with race or Black people

- people see the mayor and start insulting him (as an official elected with like 70% of the vote) with “DEI mayor” solely because he’s Black

- if he pushes back against these racist weirdos at all, they cut off the clip to pretend he’s “threatening white people” and millions of the dumbos out there just…believe them

Incredibly sad how many people think like this now

- people see the mayor and start insulting him (as an official elected with like 70% of the vote) with “DEI mayor” solely because he’s Black

- if he pushes back against these racist weirdos at all, they cut off the clip to pretend he’s “threatening white people” and millions of the dumbos out there just…believe them

He’s certainly not a “DEI Mayor”.

Being overwhelmingly elected by the People is pretty much the opposite of DEI.

There is plenty of DEI out there. This ain’t it.

Give us your take on it
My take is that the post is ignorance based rubbish.
Point 1 about 8% Muslim population meaning sharia: have a look at Turkey, Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia, and quite a few others. The part about them moving to countries and seizing control is fantasy too.
Point 2 about India completely ignores the history and current situation there. There's no influx of Muslims which will affect the legal system there.

Nah, that mayor has been garbage. He's gutter trash for Baltimore. He latched on to some grasp of racism to deflect from his poor record. And no, I'm not talking about the bridge.

VN Store

Back