That's racist!

Sonny Hostin is so obsessed about America being a racist country & people showing racism all the time ( in her mind). IMO, blacks are more racist to other blacks than whites are in this country. But, I'm not to have an opinion on the matter bc I'm not black. You can't talk w/Hostin bc her mind is made up to shut you down w/a different opinion from hers. You can't have a civil conversation w/any leftist bc they're always right in their mind & shuts down or talks over loudly to anyone else's opposing viewpoint.

Look, my grandparents, born in the 1920s, had no qualms about using racist slang in private but I never heard them once say that stuff in public and that was late 70s/early 80s. Her kids were born post 2000. The odds someone called her kid that is a sliver of a percentage higher than Jussie Smollet's claim (which was proven to be false).

Victimization sells in America today.

A growing number of white liberal women are paying to confront their privilege – and racism – at dinners that cost $2,500. These race merchants are trash

"They started Race to Dinner to challenge liberal white women to accept their racism, however subconscious. “If you did this in a conference room, they’d leave,” Rao says. “But wealthy white women have been taught never to leave the dinner table.”

Rao and Jackson believe white, liberal women are the most receptive audience because they are open to changing their behavior. They don’t bother with the 53% of white women who voted for Trump. White men, they feel, are similarly a lost cause. “White men are never going to change anything. If they were, they would have done it by now,” Jackson says.

It is a religion for atheists. Same scam televangelists used to run back in the day. Gotta respect the hustle. A fool and their money.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Sonny Hostin is so obsessed about America being a racist country & people showing racism all the time ( in her mind). IMO, blacks are more racist to other blacks than whites are in this country. But, I'm not to have an opinion on the matter bc I'm not black. You can't talk w/Hostin bc her mind is made up to shut you down w/a different opinion from hers. You can't have a civil conversation w/any leftist bc they're always right in their mind & shuts down or talks over loudly to anyone else's opposing viewpoint.

If it makes her feel any better I mostly call White people the N word.

Mostly.

Oklahoma Broadcaster Awarded $25 Million After Newspaper Wrongfully Called Him ‘Racist’ for On-Air Comments​

An Oklahoma broadcaster for high school basketball was awarded $25 million in a defamation lawsuit filed against a local newspaper that accused him of muttering racial slurs on the air after members of a team took a knee to protest against America during a game.

The incident occurred in March of 2021 when members of the Norman High School girls basketball team took a knee to protest against the United States during the national anthem ahead of the game. The broadcast team of Scott Sapulpa and Matt Rowan was in the booth at the time, and listeners were shocked when one of them began blasting the girls in a racial epithet-tinged tirade.

“They’re kneeling? F–king n—-s. I hope Norman gets their ass kicked. F–k them. I hope they lose. They’re gonna kneel like that?” one of the broadcasters was heard saying on the livestream of the game. The comments naturally caused an outrage.

In its reporting on the offensive broadcast, The Oklahoman newspaper reported that it was Sapula who was heard on the air making the racist comments. The report fingering Sapula was live for only a few hours before the paper corrected the story and properly identified Rowan, Sapula’s broadcast partner, as the one who actually made the comments.

^^^ thats the most Dimwit BS thing she could have said. Nice.

Oh...and if shes "not a white girl" she needs to quit that "cultural appropriation" of that white girl hair she's rocking too.

Racist B gonna racist though. That show might be the highest concentration of shtupid racist Bs on planet Earth. Amazing. "Bummer" owning slaves lmao

VN Store

Back