That's racist!

A growing number of white liberal women are paying to confront their privilege – and racism – at dinners that cost $2,500. These race merchants are trash

"They started Race to Dinner to challenge liberal white women to accept their racism, however subconscious. “If you did this in a conference room, they’d leave,” Rao says. “But wealthy white women have been taught never to leave the dinner table.”

Rao and Jackson believe white, liberal women are the most receptive audience because they are open to changing their behavior. They don’t bother with the 53% of white women who voted for Trump. White men, they feel, are similarly a lost cause. “White men are never going to change anything. If they were, they would have done it by now,” Jackson says.

A growing number of white liberal women are paying to confront their privilege – and racism – at dinners that cost $2,500. These race merchants are trash

"They started Race to Dinner to challenge liberal white women to accept their racism, however subconscious. “If you did this in a conference room, they’d leave,” Rao says. “But wealthy white women have been taught never to leave the dinner table.”

Rao and Jackson believe white, liberal women are the most receptive audience because they are open to changing their behavior. They don’t bother with the 53% of white women who voted for Trump. White men, they feel, are similarly a lost cause. “White men are never going to change anything. If they were, they would have done it by now,” Jackson says.

$2500….nothing says out of touch liberal like a $2500 dinner. I’m concerned for their safety as nobody was wearing a mask.

"Thank you, sir, may I have another?"

On the one hand, this behavior (from both the facilitators and the guests) is totally to be expected. On the other hand, this is some of the funniest stuff I've encountered in a long time.

Gotta admire the grifters. They honed right in on what their marks wanted, just like those Nigerian princes needing an account number or the poor lonely person looking for romance and willing to pay handsomely.

Reactions: joevol33
Dear Lord. Ayanna Pressley is now accusing Walgreens of being racist for closing stores in low income areas because they've been hit by massive theft.

Sorry Ayanna, Walgreens is in business to make money, not get robbed. If you want nice stuff in low income neighborhoods, get crime under control. That's a government function (i.e., your wheelhouse), not a private market function.

Dear Lord. Ayanna Pressley is now accusing Walgreens of being racist for closing stores in low income areas because they've been hit by massive theft.

Sorry Ayanna, Walgreens is in business to make money, not get robbed. If you want nice stuff in low income neighborhoods, get crime under control. That's a government function (i.e., your wheelhouse), not a private market function.

you actually said something I completely agree with. Rampant theft has consequences for everyone. Just like spikes in auto thefts drive up insurance rates for everyone.

Sonny Hostin is so obsessed about America being a racist country & people showing racism all the time ( in her mind). IMO, blacks are more racist to other blacks than whites are in this country. But, I'm not to have an opinion on the matter bc I'm not black. You can't talk w/Hostin bc her mind is made up to shut you down w/a different opinion from hers. You can't have a civil conversation w/any leftist bc they're always right in their mind & shuts down or talks over loudly to anyone else's opposing viewpoint.

Last edited:
Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Sonny Hostin is so obsessed about America being a racist country & people showing racism all the time ( in her mind). IMO, blacks are more racist to other blacks than whites are in this country. But, I'm not to have an opinion on the matter bc I'm not black. You can't talk w/Hostin bc her mind is made up to shut you down w/a different opinion from hers. You can't have a civil conversation w/any leftist bc they're always right in their mind & shuts down or talks over loudly anyone else's opposing viewpoint.

Filed under "Things That Never Happened."

Given you response to this how do you rectify your undying support of the DNC when this stuff is common place???

Im offended by a vol fan not wanting to support a fellow alum, could care less about opinions on race
Most ignorant statement that I have read so far today. I've only been reading the PF about 15 mins. Didn't take long to win the dumbass contest.

Why are so pressed by what Jerod Mayo said?
I have an issue with someone that looks for racism in everything. He see's color so he can see racism so he can fix it. He categorizes people by their skin color or their disabilities more than their abilities. I wouldn't want to be on his team since I would be a white boy vs. a player. The only racism alive in professional sports is the constant complaining about the race majority players of inequities. No, I don't give a **** who he played for, he can kiss my ass.

I have an issue with someone that looks for racism in everything. He see's color so he can see racism so he can fix it. He categorizes people by their skin color or their disabilities more than their abilities. I wouldn't want to be on his team since I would be a white boy vs. a player. The only racism alive in professional sports is the constant complaining about the race majority players of inequities. No, I don't give a **** who he played for, he can kiss my ass.
Funny thing is that he made himself looks like a diversity hire, even after his GM was saying he was chose for his coaching abilities...now if he fails he falls that much harder

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
What’s in bold are all of your assumptions, nothing from what he said gave me that impression…

Reactions: EasternVol

VN Store

Back