That's racist!

Dangit. There are moments when the most obvious slips right through my neurons. This is one of those moments. I shoulda said grand wizard.
Me also... I was always taught to plan ahead..get somewhere early if you don't want to be late..you have to factor in unforeseen events lol..that lady is crazy.. all of the people of different ethnicities I work with seem to show up on time, I think it's just a her problem lol

Me also... I was always taught to plan ahead..get somewhere early if you don't want to be late..you have to factor in unforeseen events lol..that lady is crazy.. all of the people of different ethnicities I work with seem to show up on time, I think it's just a her problem lol

You must not work with any Hispanic women.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
You must not work with any Hispanic women.
Actually no lol.. but I did have a co director who was from Venezuela, she was not chronically tardy, but she was meeeaaan and kind of a backstabber lol..but I will try and not let that jade me in the future lol..case by case basis lol

The problem with squawking about everything being "racist", even reaching as far as possible with this garbage is that it really dilutes real racism in this country. Any reasonable human being couldn't honestly look at that picture as being racist.
And this kind of hyper-reactive mentality just lends a sense of authenticity to stereotypical, bigoted accusation of rightists. It's not new. Yet, after all this time, the jack wads still do it. With this level of stupidity, why be surprised that same old insults and false accusations still work very well? Ron White, strikes again!!!

And this kind of hyper-reactive mentality just lends a sense of authenticity to stereotypical, bigoted accusation of rightists. It's not new. Yet, after all this time, the jack wads still do it. With this level of stupidity, why be surprised that same old insults and false accusations still work very well? Ron White, strikes again!!!
Almost an 8 year old quote you made there. Impressive.

VN Store

Back