That's racist!

Probably not the best thread to post Charlie Kirk takes, nothing Mayo said was wrong in anyway
Well some people say they dont see color bc they treat everyone the same and they don’t care what color you are
Why did he even bring color and racism up

Keep beating that dead horse I guess

be happy your making millions coaching a game

So tired of this kinda ****

Well some people say they dont see color bc they treat everyone the same and they don’t care what color you are
Why did he even bring color and racism up

Keep beating that dead horse I guess

be happy your making millions coaching a game

So tired of this kinda ****
He was obviously asked a question on race…

Every bit of it
If you can’t see color you can’t practice racism lol
Why even bring that **** up when your making millions to coach a game
No different then that idiot that coaches the spurs
He was asked a question and he answered I don’t get what’s wrong with seeing color lol I guess im out of touch

Reactions: Devo182
Im offended by a vol fan not wanting to support a fellow alum, could care less about opinions on race
Ok
He doesn’t coach my team, I could give two ***** how good he does and if he coached anywhere in the sec I’d hope he lost every game

What? I have the same dream as MLK. That people will be judged by their character (or in this case their athletic ability) instead of the color of their skin.
I think that’s noble but unrealistic for everyone obviously, sadly there will always be ppl with hate in their heart. I don’t think mayo disagrees with that either

Reactions: Checker_the_Shire
😮😮😮 I thought y’all said he was smart??? I hope he never wins a game.
Actually I felt what he said was eloquent and in no part of that speech did he say white people shouldn’t play for him as that internet troll Charlie Kirk stated for clickbait purposes. I hope he wins every game because he’s a VFL who, when he wore the Orange and White, brought me some very fond memories as I watched alongside my father. Just because you disagree with him doesn’t make him an imbecile.

Im offended by a vol fan not wanting to support a fellow alum, could care less about opinions on race
If you’ve been here two seconds you will know I am the biggest cheerleader. Doesn’t mean I will support everything anyone does which should not be offensive. Reverse racism is just as offensive as racism.

Actually I felt what he said was eloquent and in no part of that speech did he say white people shouldn’t play for him as that internet troll Charlie Kirk stated for clickbait purposes. I hope he wins every game because he’s a VFL who, when he wore the Orange and White, brought me some very fond memories as I watched alongside my father. Just because you disagree with him doesn’t make him an imbecile.
I also disagree with you.

What a ******* idiotic tweet. He didn't say anything even remotely close to that. He literally talked about having a diverse locker room, which is basically the opposite on most NFL starting rosters.

Guy didn't even see the interview obviously. And then took the simplest quote and turned it SO far off its head...just absurd.

What a moron.

Edit: oh I see now, the guy is a political goon and antagonist. Smdh

Maybe people need to quit bringing it up
You seem offended about people’s take on it so maybe you should take your own advice
That new guy sucks.

Argues with everyone and doesn’t back down unless you just agree with his opinion.

It’s insanity.

What a ******* idiotic tweet. He didn't say anything even remotely close to that. He literally talked about having a diverse locker room, which is basically the opposite on most NFL starting rosters.

Guy didn't even see the interview obviously. And then took the simplest quote and turned it SO far off its head...just absurd.

What a moron.

Edit: oh I see now, the guy is a political goon and antagonist. Smdh
Just out of context clickbait. This isn’t reverse racism at all.

VN Store

Back