That's racist!

So under the “skin tone determines like-mindedness” paradigm -

Thomas Sowell would be invited with open arms to this soirée, and Elizabeth Warren would be given the neon deon “git!”

🤔

Sowell would never rub elbows with those trash though. He would absolutely humiliate ANY ONE of them in a debate though...at 93 years old. He has authored over 40 published novels now.

giphy.gif

Jason Whitlock, the gentleman who speaks with Tucker afterward, is a great example of a leader. He speaks so effortlessly but his common sense and values are quite rare these days

Last edited:
If the rules of society have changed and it's now OK for public officials to host parties in taxpayer supported buildings that exclude invitees based upon race then let me know. It appears to me that those of you who don't have a problem with it, would feel differently if the party was hosted by whites and excluded people of color. So with that in mind, my question to you is why the double standard? Why is it OK to exclude whites but not the reverse?

If the rules of society have changed and it's now OK for public officials to host parties in taxpayer supported buildings that exclude invitees based upon race then let me know. It appears to me that those of you who don't have a problem with it, would feel differently if the party was hosted by whites and excluded people of color. So with that in mind, my question to you is why the double standard? Why is it OK to exclude whites but not the reverse?
Because we (Whites) are the oppressors, the conquerors of the world, the "bad guys"..ignore every standard of living increase for 2000+ years though.

Because we (Whites) are the oppressors, the conquerors of the world, the "bad guys"..ignore every standard of living increase for 2000+ years though.
Here’s the problem with the oppressor excuse: the mayor is Asian. Asians are not oppressed in our society. They are richer and more educated than whites

Here’s the problem with the oppressor excuse: the mayor is Asian. Asians are not oppressed in our society. They are richer and more educated than whites
Historically we (Whites) are the oppressors. It doesn't matter if they are oppressed or not now, something something, generational trauma bullsh!t, something.

The reality is when the "shoe is on the other foot", what POC's see as "traditional White oppression" (conquering the world, making the world in our image, etc) becomes one of their desired tenants. So in this example its "Whites kept us out before but now that we are in charge we are going to keep them out!". All these Diveristy, Equity, and Inclusion bullsh!t will go right out the window when White folks aren't the sole racial majority or in charge. I'll be old and gray out on my ranch in some Tennessee foothills when that happens so I wont care.

"Disenfranchised" groups will always resent the non disenfranchised. Always.

Who puts out this garbage.
‘American Society of Magical Negroes’ trailer sparks anger for saying 'White people' are most dangerous animal

These big Hollywood people pushing for this sort of crap actively want racial division in this country. It's a great distraction from where the true problems lie.

Who puts out this garbage.
‘American Society of Magical Negroes’ trailer sparks anger for saying 'White people' are most dangerous animal

Early frontrunner for Best Picture.

VN Store

Back