• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

That's racist!

You mean like being denied loans and getting higher interest rates than whites with worse credit history, credit scores, and income?

I agree it’s terrible how we are treated.

Quite the opposite.

Black male and white male both with 700 scores.
Go to the bank to borrow 10k
White guy 6%
Black guy 4.5%

Banks are being monitored.
This is straight from the horses mouth.

Some people want to touch your hair. Significantly less that 1% that you’ve ever encountered and you act like everyone wants to pet you. Not buying it. I just asked the black guy at work about it and he laughed and said no one has asked to touch his hair. I don’t gaf if a few in your life have. It’s not worth crying about.

I get blamed for your irresponsibility. So yes, it’s my problem.
Maybe more people try to touch my hair because I’m so handsome and my hair is so nice. Maybe that guy is an ugly dude. Maybe he has experienced it but denies it because he is the type who wants to fit in and act like racism doesn’t happen. Maybe it hasn’t happened to him. Who knows?

It has happened to me and others I know more times than I can count.

No one is crying. I didn’t bring it up. I have actual experience and knowledge about the subject. But we all know people like you would rather make crap up to fit what you believe.

Maybe more people try to touch my hair because I’m so handsome and my hair is so nice. Maybe that guy is an ugly dude. Maybe he has experienced it but denies it because he is the type who wants to fit in and act like racism doesn’t happen. Maybe it hasn’t happened to him. Who knows?

No one is crying. I didn’t bring it up. I have actual experience and knowledge about the subject. But we all know people like you would rather make crap up to fit what you believe.

Will you upload a pic of your nice hair?...ya know...for science.

See? That wasn’t hard.

You e been crying for many pages mow about hair touching. It’s pretty pathetic. Haha

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Quite the opposite.

Black male and white male both with 700 scores.
Go to the bank to borrow 10k
White guy 6%
Black guy 4.5%

Banks are being monitored.
This is straight from the horses mouth.
Nice of you to lie like that but there are literally dozens of studies and statistics to support my facts. The Trump administration is also trying to erase protections put in place to stop the predatory lending that happens to people of color.

But I’m sure some obscure conservative think tank has one unsubstantiated example that you are going off of.

So now you’re ugly shaming. Seems a bit prejudice, imo.

Reactions: k-town_king
In which case, (I used the white guy in Memphis before as the example) if that guy in his ignorance does this, is he racist?

I would say that he unintentionally did something racist, which happens all the time. I don’t think I would say that he is a racist, which to me probably does require intent.

Nice of you to lie like that but there are literally dozens of studies and statistics to support my facts. The Trump administration is also trying to erase protections put in place to stop the predatory lending that happens to people of color.

But I’m sure some obscure conservative think tank has one unsubstantiated example that you are going off of.

My info is from the man down at the bank. Not a think tank.

But it also applies to white and black women.

White men are being targeted.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
If he genuinely doesn’t know it offends people I will give a pass as ignorance and educate them. I have done it before to people at work. If they know and do it then it’s definitely racist.

So you believe that his intent should matter. Thats fair.

If he knew that it didn't offend the person he did it to, (because they never told him they were offended) is it fair for someone else that finds it offensive to call him racist?

To the second question, ( and I honestly haven't heard of this before this thread) if you didn't do something like this because you view that person as "different" is that racist?

What if they want to touch your hair?
They usually want to touch more. I’m taken though.

My info is from the man down at the bank. Not a think tank.

But it also applies to white and black women.

White men are being targeted.
Lmao. This is funny. So maybe one bank branch from second hand word of mouth.

The numbers don’t lie.

So you believe that his intent should matter. Thats fair.

If he knew that it didn't offend the person he did it to, (because they never told him they were offended) is it fair for someone else that finds it offensive to call him racist?

I think it’s fair for someone to call the act racist, but I wouldn’t call the person a racist.

To the second question, ( and I honestly haven't heard of this before this thread) if you didn't do something like this because you view that person as "different" is that racist?

I’m confused by this question because I can read it a few different ways. If you see someone as different and that makes you refrain from doing something, then that differential treatment based on race is arguably racist (kinda depends on the circumstances).

Alternate reading: if you touch their hair, for a different reason (not because it’s exotic, but because you’re checking for lice or something), then it’s probably not racist, but you shouldn’t be touching anyone’s hair without permission.

All the time. A white guy wouldn’t know how much it happens to black people. Thanks for playing though.

Professional settings are the worst. I don’t work at Krystal like you do.

I wouldn’t call prostitutes “upper echelon “ as we know the only way you would ever get a “hot” woman is to pay for it.

Just because you wear a collared shirt at MetroPCS doesn't make you a "professional".

Dont knock prostitutes. You obviously have never been outside of the USA. Try it sometime. You wont believe what you can get for $5 in Columbia and Romania!

VN Store

Back