That's racist!

Yes, they are (changing) opinions held by society, which is exactly how I described them in the very first post you quoted from me. Nothing about that undermines the concept of racism; our disdain for racism doesn’t depend on the existence of objective morality any more than our disdain for murder does.
Again, you just agreed with the post you initially took issue with. You just don't like that redefining the word "wrong" robs it of meaning. That's cool. As long as everyone knows that you believe racism to be morally equivalent to ordering vanilla ice cream.

That's a helluva admission.

Ok, so my findings are that I've never noticed the large amount of bald headed dudes until I put this theory to test. But bald headed dudes do get pissed when you try to palm their head like a basketball. The comment I received was something along the lines of, WTF is wrong wit you cracka...

Then I moved on to a women with really long "real" hair and I asked if I could touch it. The comment I received was, you is weird mane, but go ahead. I specifically asked if it was racist that I asked to touch your hair. I again received the comment, like I said mane, you is weird...

I'll try this experiment again later because I didn't get the results I was told I should get...
What if you bang baldy's head like a bongo? Please experiment and report, asap

What horrible lives you guys have lived. Some people wanted to touch your hair? The horror!

Just imagine how much better your lives will be if you didn’t care about stupid ****.
Yea black people should be happy that white people want to pet them like dogs or cats right? Gtfoh

Again, you just agreed with the post you initially took issue with. You just don't like that redefining the word "wrong" robs it of meaning. That's cool. As long as everyone knows that you believe racism to be morally equivalent to ordering vanilla ice cream.

That's a helluva admission.

The difference between them is more subjective than objective. You are trying really hard to equate “moral” with “objective,” and it’s just making you look like you are bad at reading

I believe I recall CP stating that he attended a predominantly black college.

As a white racist guy I bet he didn’t have to touch the same hair twice.

He was living the life.

Reactions: McDad
What horrible lives you guys have lived. Some people wanted to touch your hair? The horror!

Just imagine how much better your lives will be if you didn’t care about stupid ****.

It’s not it about victimhood, and no one is comparing people touching a black person’s hair to KKK members. It’s mostly harmless; most everyone does racist things sometimes, though you wouldn’t know it by how defensive certain people get when it’s mentioned. But in terms of whether these types of interactions are positive or negative, society has started to favor the latter, and there are a lot of holdouts on this board who are struggling to accept that.

The difference between them is more subjective than objective. You are trying really hard to equate “moral” with “objective,” and it’s just making you look like you are bad at reading
Lol. Sure thing. How about go picket a Baskin Robbins while you're at it.

What if you bang baldy's head like a bongo? Please experiment and report, asap
I think I'd like to keep my job. I can only push this experiment so far, as I think there might be a rule against bongo playing during work hours.

I think I'd like to keep my job. I can only push this experiment so far, as I think there might be a rule against bongo playing during work hours.
I find your lack of commitment scientifically inadequate.

All the time. A white guy wouldn’t know how much it happens to black people. .
In which case, (I used the white guy in Memphis before as the example) if that guy in his ignorance does this, is he racist?

The follow up was, if he chose not to because he recognized them as "different", is he racist?

In which case, (I used the white guy in Memphis before as the example) if that guy in his ignorance does this, is he racist?

The follow up was, if he chose not to because he recognized them as "different", is he racist?
If he genuinely doesn’t know it offends people I will give a pass as ignorance and educate them. I have done it before to people at work. If they know and do it then it’s definitely racist.

Right. That’s what was said.

I can make things up too. That’ll be fun.
Pretty much what you implied. And your life would be so much better if you weren’t worried about debunking claims of racism and worrying about immigrants and other groups you aren’t a member of.

Pretty much what you implied. And your life would be so much better if you weren’t worried about debunking claims of racism and worrying about immigrants and other groups you aren’t a member of.
Some people want to touch your hair. Significantly less that 1% that you’ve ever encountered and you act like everyone wants to pet you. Not buying it. I just asked the black guy at work about it and he laughed and said no one has asked to touch his hair. I don’t gaf if a few in your life have. It’s not worth crying about.

I get blamed for your irresponsibility. So yes, it’s my problem.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Black males being treated differently (at Banks) than their white male counterparts is disturbing.

Ktown isn’t going to want to talk about that though.
You mean like being denied loans and getting higher interest rates than whites with worse credit history, credit scores, and income?

I agree it’s terrible how we are treated.

Some people want to touch your hair. Significantly less that 1% that you’ve ever encountered and you act like everyone wants to pet you. Not buying it. I just asked the black guy at work about it and he laughed and said no one has asked to touch his hair. I don’t gaf if a few in your life have. It’s not worth crying about.
Uh...dude. What you did is racism.

You mean like being denied loans and getting higher interest rates than whites with worse credit history, credit scores, and income?

I agree it’s terrible how we are treated.
Eddie Murphy filmed a documentary about this very topic.

Lol. Sure thing. How about go picket a Baskin Robbins while you're at it.

Me: The difference is mostly subjective, because morality is mostly subjective, which means that to me there’s a subjective moral difference but much less of an objective one.

You: Oh, no objective difference? So no moral difference, then.

Me: *Sigh* Here we go again...I’m saying morality...is...subjective.

You: Just a subjective difference, so you admit there’s no moral difference. Wowow what an admission.

Me: Right and wrong...is...SUB- you know what, nevermind.

Lol

VN Store

Back