That's racist!

I've never touched (other than a date) or even contemplated touching a black person's hair because it's "different". Proof I'm not racist. Thanks Nashvol for providing this handy test.
So, I've already mentioned I like to touch Afro puffs regardless of race. If I consciously avoid touching black kids' puffs because they are black but touch others only because they aren't black, is that less racist, more racist, or equally racist to what I currently do?

I've never touched (other than a date) or even contemplated touching a black person's hair because it's "different". Proof I'm not racist. Thanks Nashvol for providing this handy test.
I don't recall ever touching anyone's hair, except for a girl or woman that I was dating or married to.

So, I've already mentioned I like to touch Afro puffs regardless of race. If I consciously avoid touching black kids' puffs because they are black but touch others only because they aren't black, is that less racist, more racist, or equally racist to what I currently do?

If you have to ask = racist

Or does that make you a racist because you didn't have the desire to do so?

That’s the same thing. “Wrong” is pretty much always subjective
If wrong is subjective, it's not wrong. It's an opinion. You're just trying to make the case that some opinions are more important than others. If right and wrong are defined by society acceptance, the Nazis were right and the Jews were wrong just for existing... You know, in that time and place.

If wrong is subjective, it's not wrong. It's an opinion. You're just trying to make the case that some opinions are more important than others. If right and wrong are defined by society acceptance, the Nazis were right and the Jews were wrong just for existing... You know, in that time and place.

It’s always an opinion. There’s very little that’s objectively “right.” Pretty much everything we list as a crime is based on a societal opinion that that thing is “wrong”

It’s always an opinion. There’s very little that’s objectively “right.” Pretty much everything we list as a crime is based on a societal opinion that that thing is “wrong”
Ok. So the Nazis were right to do what they did and we should have left their society to it's own opinion. Gotcha.

Your plane is on fire in a nosedive. Pull up! Pull up! Your crash and burn is imminent, NashVol!

I'll let you stew on it. You may get it. You may not.

You’re not making the point you apparently think you’re making. “Oh so Nazis were right?” In their opinion, yeah, which is obvious and circular and a meaningless point to make. I and the rest of the world obviously disagree with that opinion, and you’re always going to fail in trying to twist that into agreement, precisely because it’s an opinion.

Nothing I’ve said anywhere has suggested that we “should have left” the Nazis to their opinion. We are free to evaluate and disagree with that opinion, like every other opinion. This isn’t that complicated

You’re not making the point you apparently think you’re making. “Oh so Nazis were right?” In their opinion, yeah, which is obvious and circular and a meaningless point to make. I and the rest of the world obviously disagree with that opinion, and you’re always going to fail in trying to twist that into agreement, precisely because it’s an opinion.
Like I said, you may get it and you may not. I'm correct. Rereading the exchanged may help.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Nothing I’ve said anywhere has suggested that we “should have left” the Nazis to their opinion. We are free to evaluate and disagree with that opinion, like every other opinion. This isn’t that complicated
It's obviously more complicated than you have been able to figure out. You are correct, you have not said anything close to what I have posited from your claims, but that's only because you don't understand the ramifications of your claims.

Like I said, you'll get it out not.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
It absolutely is a myth predicated on the idea of always being a victim. No one wants to touch anyones hair. Is yall's hair supposed to be magical or special when it isn't a wig or relaxed? This ain't Tanzania. No one thinks your hair has special properties and can be woven into fishing nets to increase their bounty..

In my personal experience black female hair is often the biggest turn off which is probably why I've only hooked up with the heavily mixed hot ones with natural hair.
None more fake than White people wanting to touch black peoples hair. Probably one of the dumbest victimization myths created in a long time.

Fake? Myth?

Neither. It’s real and happens all the time. It is racist af. It has happened to me and about every single black person I know who has ever worked around or spent time around large groups of white people.

It’s very offensive. You don’t have to understand why it’s so offensive and racist. Just know it is.

You? Hot women of any race? 😂 😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😭😭😭

If intent is not front and center you need a manual anymore.

It's obviously more complicated than you have been able to figure out. You are correct, you have not said anything close to what I have posited from your claims, but that's only because you don't understand the ramifications of your claims.

Like I said, you'll get it out not.

The ramifications of my claims have absolutely never been that the Nazis were right because they decided they were right. That decision only means that they were right to them. That’s as broad as it goes to anyone with reading comprehension

VN Store

Back