That's racist!

So it's only racist if you say it is? Greeeeeaaaaattttt.
I said that unless morality is based in the objective, it's not actually right or wrong. He/she argued for three pages to prove that morality is not based in the objective, so isn't actually right or wrong.

--shrug--

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I would hope it would be definitive when using that term in such a case. I don't see the need in calling it "unintentional racism" or leaving just a slight idea it may not require intent to make him a racist. That can cheapen the term (which isn't fair to the legitimate actions and words that occur) nor to the person that got the label.
Maybe we should have like 1st degree, 2nd degree, 3rd degree racism.....or maybe aggravated racism?

Reactions: McDad
My brother had a massive fro. He graduated in '81. It was so large and he wanted it in the school annual that the photographer had to zoom out. Made his face really small by comparison. Looked really weird compared to the other kids' pics. In his defense, it was a beautiful fro.

I’m trying to imagine Huff with a fro.

Of course. How demeaning it is to you for her to even HINT that you're getting any sexual thrill from this scientific study. How dare she, sir. She is epitome of selfishness. I feel sorry for her. Your interest...nay your responsibility...is to science and the greater good.
And what is McMom's input on that?

My brother had a massive fro. He graduated in '81. It was so large and he wanted it in the school annual that the photographer had to zoom out. Made his face really small by comparison. Looked really weird compared to the other kids' pics. In his defense, it was a beautiful fro.

With it being so exotic, did you ever pet it? Did you feel like you were racist or at a petting zoo?

Reactions: Carl Pickens
I said that unless morality is based in the objective, it's not actually right or wrong. He/she argued for three pages to prove that morality is not based in the objective, so isn't actually right or wrong.

--shrug--

Morality is about right and wrong no matter where it’s based. It’s either about subjective right and wrong or objective right and wrong, but either is right and wrong.

I said subjective from the very beginning, you disagreed and claimed that it had to be objective, then spent several posts trying to define morality as “objective right and wrong” when that’s not what it means.

Morality is about right and wrong no matter where it’s based. It’s either about subjective right and wrong or objective right and wrong, but either is right and wrong.

I said subjective from the very beginning, you disagreed and claimed that it had to be objective, then spent several posts trying to define morality as “objective right and wrong” when that’s not what it means.

You've changed the definition of moral right/wrong from "just/unjust" to preferences admittedly comparable to ice cream flavors. You're completely lost.

And you haven't even grasped the fact that making racism definition of morality as personal preference, you've belittled the thought of racism as wrong. You've compared it to ice cream preferences while refusing to admit you've cheapened it's concept. Clueless.

Other than that, go back and read our interactions from your very first to now, noting especially the post you responded to. You are saying the same thing you disagreed with.

Your funny. Clueless, but funny.

You've changed the definition of moral right/wrong from "just/unjust" to preferences

Congrats, you figured out what subjective means after about 50 posts.

And you haven't even grasped the fact that making racism definition of morality as personal preference, you've belittled the thought of racidm as wrong.

No, saying it is more subjectively wrong than objectively wrong does not make it “less wrong.” The word “wrong” does not come with an implied “objectively” in front of it, which seems obvious but has flown over your head about 75 times in a row

Ok. I talked to my friend Fred. He’s a 48 yr old black male. Married with two boys.

I read him Ktowns post.

He started laughing and asked me if I was for real. I showed him the post

He stated that he has never ever had any one (black or white) try to touch his hair. Says he’s never heard of white folks doing that.

He thinks ktown is fos or he has some nappy ass hair that folks can’t believe is real.

So when a white blonde goes to Mexico and they get their hair touched it's racist? It has nothing to do with the fact it's just "different" ....right? It has to be because the hair touchers feel they are superior .... right? Because you've always got to be a victim? It must suck to think everyone is out to get you or always has an ulterior motive.
I took my wife to Istanbul years ago and the local girls wanted to touch her blond hair because they believed it was good luck and would give them blue eyed babies. BFD.

The ramifications of my claims have absolutely never been that the Nazis were right because they decided they were right. That decision only means that they were right to them. That’s as broad as it goes to anyone with reading comprehension
So what's you r stand on the confiscation of white farmers' lands in South Africa? Wrong? OK? Opinion? Racist?

VN Store

Back