Tennessee GOP Lawmaker Wants To Round Up All Recent Syrian Refugees In The State

Get rid of all of those as well. I'd almost say get rid of the CIA and let the FBI take over. I think the CIA is just as bad as it is good, and the fact they got caught spying on Congress' computers and didn't get in trouble is worrisome.
I commend your consistency..

Get rid of all of those as well. I'd almost say get rid of the CIA and let the FBI take over. I think the CIA is just as bad as it is good, and the fact they got caught spying on Congress' computers and didn't get in trouble is worrisome.

They probably need to be spying on Hillary Clinton just to keep an eye on her home server.

I like the idea but we would have to commit troops and lots of resources to it. Also what do we do about Assad?

We're going to end up committing troops in the long run, both Iran and Russia back Assad so that's an entirely different problem.

See All the States Where Governors Oppose Syrian Refugees

Look how many states and governors don't want this trash. Maybe all the orange states connected should build a wall around the rest of you and then you can let people over here to rape your wives and daughters which converts them to Muslim by default. And if they're old and gross, take them behind the nearby Walmart and shoot em.

ISIS Buried Older Non-Muslim Women It Didn't Want to Rape in Mass Grave

Islamic State: If 10 Muslims Rape a non-Muslim Woman, She Becomes Muslim

Reactions: 2 people
If speaking of Germany or France, they let them in. Their fault for catering to the tug of their heartstrings instead of making a wise decision. If speaking of our ME "allies", what are they doing to take the refugees in?

The citizens don't want them there. They're more up in arms about it than people here. It's these incompetent politicians with their pockets lined full, that are the problem...

ISIS doesn't care about these whiny wussies on the internet.

tY0cjDa.png

Reactions: 4 people
You mean when we rounded up all of the Japanese in this country then nuked their homeland? And yet no problems from them since then. Interesting..

We haven't had problems with Syrian refugees, nor did we have problems with Japanese immigrants.

If you think we did the right thing with internment, you might as well join a dictatorship. We were just a hop skip and a jump away from concentration camps.

I am not for rounding them up. And I am not for letting in the huge flood of refugees being thrown around. To me there is nothing wrong with them having to go through a very heavy vetting process out of country before they come here; and letting people over. But it has to be a trickle and not a flood. What the exact number is, idk.

Reactions: 1 person
An immigrant who has been vetted through the refugee process has never committed an act of terror on US soil.

Now, think about it in these terms...I don't really care what your answer is, and I don't have a concrete answer myself, but it helps to put it in perspective:

Say we save 50,000 Syrian refugees (literally save their lives). If there are some terrorists among them and they kill Americans, what do you think is a decent tradeoff in terms of lives. We save 50,000, we lose 1? 5? 10? 50? 100? 1,000?

Where do you say stop?

No, we haven't learned how to conquer the world yet. I'm ready for the race wars. They're already happening. Why stop at race, let's bring back religious wars too. People don't want to blend cultures, the minorities want to force their culture on everyone else. Well, I'm not burning down cities and I'm not getting on my knees for a pedo every morning. Russia has it right. If you don't speak Russian and don't convert to their culture, keep the f*** out. I don't care how un-PC and racist this is. I'm not kidding.

Better yet, let's give them America and take the rest of the world since they want to cram their way into an already overcrowded place. Sorry we have electricity and running water, if white people leave, it will just turn into Detroit, or Cleveland, or Baltimore, or Chicago etc. Then when the newly built cities are propped up and they've turned the other places into **** holes, they'll want to come back? That's history and it's going to repeat itself. America is turning into a ****ing **** hole and the liberals are just egging it on with their social justice bull****. Fine, you losers use your keyboards while the real men pick up guns and actually fight off guns with guns.

ISIS doesn't care about these whiny wussies on the internet. The only people who care about said wussies are the wussies ruining this this now defunct country. And there are a lot of them. Everybody needs a degree because and robots will clean the ****, right? This system is a disaster. Just let it collapse already.

Man you need to chill and read your Bible. I think Obama is the worst Prez in my lifetime and a top 3 worst of all time maybe the worst. But lumping all people due to race is wrong. There are thousands of black men and women who think Obama is horrible and are as or more conservative than anyone on this site. You come off as a buffoon and I hope for your sake it's just anger and not what's really in your heart.

Man you need to chill and read your Bible. I think Obama is the worst Prez in my lifetime and a top 3 worst of all time maybe the worst. But lumping all people due to race is wrong. There are thousands of black men and women who think Obama is horrible and are as or more conservative than anyone on this site. You come off as a buffoon and I hope for your sake it's just anger and not what's really in your heart.

He wasn't including Paul George.

I like him for who he is because I'm a liberal. :)

An immigrant who has been vetted through the refugee process has never committed an act of terror on US soil.

Now, think about it in these terms...I don't really care what your answer is, and I don't have a concrete answer myself, but it helps to put it in perspective:

Say we save 50,000 Syrian refugees (literally save their lives). If there are some terrorists among them and they kill Americans, what do you think is a decent tradeoff in terms of lives. We save 50,000, we lose 1? 5? 10? 50? 100? 1,000?

Where do you say stop?

You cannot be ****ing serious?

Reactions: 6 people

Where do you say stop?

This implies the only way to save them is bring them here.

Where do you say stop?

I say Zero.

VN Store

Back