Tennessee GOP Lawmaker Wants To Round Up All Recent Syrian Refugees In The State

You asked this poster a direct question after he too noticed you were being stupid with your random xenophobia claim. I told you that your argument is lost when you start throwing out xenophobia.

I know you're not very smart, but you can at least try sometimes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 1 person
Uh, I think stupid is what you call the guy who thought it was a bad idea to have 10,000 troops in the middle of the oil fields, beside Iran and close to our allies Israel, Saudi and Jordan. BTW he is the same guy, who by taking no action, allowed the Syrians to be displaced from their homes and Libya to be turned into the wild west.

It's not our fight. Those Syrian "refugees" need to stay and fight for their country. Women and children only please.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu7AQTs_y5A[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sEcBzxoMB8[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIn3uTYy7eA[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzoZuHtJ0EI[/youtube]

This is a huge issue. It should be voted on and majority rules. At some point this government needs to start doing what it was sent to Washington to do, respond to the will of the people. If the majority vote yes I am all for it.

Our system for accepting refugees is very different from Europe's, and much more stringent and randomized. If ISIS wants to send terrorists here, there are much much easier ways to do it. (Why send your potential terrorists into a system that takes months or years, involves several interviews and security clearances, and doesn't even let them pick their location?)
I think this is the question VKAman wants you to answer.

Why send terrorists through the refugee process when there are hundreds of easier ways to get into America? They'd be better off just getting a visa. Or, if you're an EU citizen (like the Paris attackers) you could just get on a plane and make it to the US in less than 24 hours instead of 24 months.

Reactions: 3 people
No, we haven't learned how to conquer the world yet. I'm ready for the race wars. They're already happening. Why stop at race, let's bring back religious wars too. People don't want to blend cultures, the minorities want to force their culture on everyone else. Well, I'm not burning down cities and I'm not getting on my knees for a pedo every morning. Russia has it right. If you don't speak Russian and don't convert to their culture, keep the f*** out. I don't care how un-PC and racist this is. I'm not kidding.

Better yet, let's give them America and take the rest of the world since they want to cram their way into an already overcrowded place. Sorry we have electricity and running water, if white people leave, it will just turn into Detroit, or Cleveland, or Baltimore, or Chicago etc. Then when the newly built cities are propped up and they've turned the other places into **** holes, they'll want to come back? That's history and it's going to repeat itself. America is turning into a ****ing **** hole and the liberals are just egging it on with their social justice bull****. Fine, you losers use your keyboards while the real men pick up guns and actually fight off guns with guns.

ISIS doesn't care about these whiny wussies on the internet. The only people who care about said wussies are the wussies ruining this this now defunct country. And there are a lot of them. Everybody needs a degree because and robots will clean the ****, right? This system is a disaster. Just let it collapse already.

right on, so true. these idiots disagreeing are what they are, idiots

The refugees in this town said the place was boring and began acting violently towards residents despite they were being given a safe place to live with free housing and weekly money. That doesn't strike up the image of people escaping oppression to me. The world needs to stop accepting these "refugees." They will not change their crazy way of thinking just because we are nice to them. The good guys are few and far between over there.

Some things never change.

Reince_Priebus_GOP_Chair_Stupid_640_s640x427.jpg

I think this is the question VKAman wants you to answer.

Why send terrorists through the refugee process when there are hundreds of easier ways to get into America? They'd be better off just getting a visa. Or, if you're an EU citizen (like the Paris attackers) you could just get on a plane and make it to the US in less than 24 hours instead of 24 months.

You send them every way possible Bart. Coming over for weeks doesn't exactly allow them to set up their network.

VN Store

Back